ASA College (NY) Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2014
Updated Jul 21, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at ASA College (NY)

Instructor Interview

I applied online - interviewed at ASA College (NY).

The hiring took very little time. I was phoned by an administrative assistant. I presented a demonstration to a class and they evaluated me. I was called for a second interview and offered a position. I was very pleased with the offer but I didn't feel like I had an option to negotiate for a higher hourly rate. The administrators were friendly and welcoming.

There was none.

Adjunct Professor Interview

Received a phone call telling me to come in for an interview. I was told that I needed to prepare a demo lesson on my subject of expertise.

Interview Questions
    • Since you are relatively young, how would you stand up to a student who tries to overpower you or doesn't take you seriously?   Answer Question

Education Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at ASA College (NY) in January 2010.

phone call, then 3 interviews, one with a director another with VP and lastly with the president. I may have waited over 2 hours to be seen for the interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for ASA College (NY)? Contribute to the Community!