ASAP Staffing

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sys Administrative Interview

Sys Administrative
Washington, DC

I applied online - interviewed at ASAP Staffing in March 2014.

Interview Details – First interview was easy pretty technical. We spoke about servers, networking software etc. and spoke I was offered a position after passing my clearance. A few days later they said the position was filled and asked if I will accept a lower position with no start date. I was insulted and declined the offer. I don't recommend this company you are better off not wasting time, emails as I just felt conned. It's sad what IT staffing agencies will do to people. these days to keep their contracts. DONT work with this company you will be sorry.

Interview Question – Do you have knowledge of DHS software.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – No start date and lower salary offer

Technical Support Representative Level II Interview

Technical Support Representative Level II
Mesa, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ASAP Staffing in July 2012.

Interview Details – HR is one of the better departments for this company. The interview and hiring process is streamlined and efficient. The hiring manager and the training manager conduct the interview. There are generic work experience questions, and a small quiz on PC and IT troubleshooting. Expectations are clear in the job posting, so if you meet the criteria there shouldn't be any surprises.

Interview Question – Being a call center position, one of the more difficult sets of questions has to do with customer service experience. You may get questions about times where you had to placate an angry customer, or otherwise deescalate a tense situation.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very little was available for negotiation for this position. The company gets many applicants and has a relatively high turnover rate, so the offer is basically "as is".

Technical Support Level II Interview

Technical Support Level II
Mesa, AZ

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at ASAP Staffing in June 2010.

Interview Details – I applied for the job online. I received a call from HR stating interest, and we scheduled an interview date and time over the phone. The first interview was with 2 interviewers, and it was a 'personality' interview. They go over the resume ask the typical interview questions, 'name a time you were in a leadership position and how you thrived' name a time when you helped someone reach a goal.. etc. At the end of that interview they asked me to come back the next day for the second and final interview. It was a technical interview with a panel (6-10 people). They asked ten questions about twisted pairs, networking, HDMI, etc.. After that I received a phone call about 2 days later congratulating me on getting the job, giving me instructions for the drug test and back ground scan. After those completed (2 days) I received another phone call with a start date and starting hourly pay amount. On the first day we received health insurance info, and other information.

Interview Question – What is a twisted pair? What is HDMI? What is a VPN?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The starting pay was set, and raises were clearly stated.

Very Easy Interview

Technical Support Representative Level II Interview

Technical Support Representative Level II
Mesa, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at ASAP Staffing in January 2012.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview, then a person to person interview. Then I was called the next day to let me know they had accepted me.

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiationg.
Make sure that you understand and have the background in bundling and how to fix a problem when it goes wrong with the AT&T U Verse system.

Tier II Technical Support Interview

Tier II Technical Support

The process took 3 days - interviewed at ASAP Staffing in March 2012.

Interview Details – I had experience in tier 1, went into the interview with the hr manager. She drilled me about technical knowledge and troubleshooting skills: What can you do to troubleshoot when showing you are connected? Command Prompt commands? What does ipv6 mean? Wanted to make sure your knowledge matches up with your qualifications. Set expectations about the job. Told me there were two spots left and the next training class started in a week. Called me the next day to offer me the position and begin background/drugscreen.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – They have a nice hourly raise system in place. Good deal and these days ill take it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ASAP Staffing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ASAP Staffing interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by ASAP Staffing employees and interview candidates.