ASC Process Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Los Angeles, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at ASC Process Systems in October 2008.

Interview Details – Typical interview with people who didn't know how to interview a perspective employee. They spent more time bragging about their accomplishments than asking me things to see if I fit in.

Interview Question – Nothing stands out, the engineering manager seemes like a good man.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – While being interviewed by the Engineering Manager he was interrupted 5 times with a crisis. 2 were by the president of the company. He was going to introduce me to the president, but he had a line of employees waiting to talk to him so we were not able to discuss compensation. Seemed like a non professional environment so I passed..

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ASC Process Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ASC Process Systems Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ASC Process Systems employees and interview candidates.