ASDA Department Manager Interview Questions

Updated Nov 9, 2014

3.3

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loughborough, England (UK)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at ASDA (Loughborough, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

very good the staff were very good and easy to talk to they made you feel at easy and they want you to succeed and get on they are looking for people that are all rounder's that can help others

Other Interview Reviews for ASDA

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ASDA (London, England (UK)) in August 2013.

Interview

1. assesment centre , 2. Presentation - Journey.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

quite straight forward

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ASDA (London, England (UK)) in August 2011.

Interview

You turn up for a 'reality day'. There are 6 people assessing you throughout a 4 hour process. This consists of a presentation, 1:1 interview, competence test in a live situation amongst other things. If you are succesful, they will contact you within a week. You then have a 2:1 interview with a Store Manager and a People Services Manager. If you are successful, they will contact you within a week with the outcome/offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe your best friend..   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate 2k on top of my salary, also a fast track promotion depending on my performance. Ensure you ask them for time to think, ring back about an hour later with what you would like and see what they say.