ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute)
www.asicentral.com Feasterville Trevose, PA 150 to 499 Employees

ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute) Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Feb 25, 2014

Getting the Interview

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior IT Support Specialist Interview

Trevose, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute) in September 2013.

Interview Details – I applied for a posted position I saw in careerbuilder. One week later I was contacted by email from HR requesting a time to have a phone interview. I replied with my time schedule. The phone interview was about 20 minutes. The standard questions were asked such as why was I leaving my current employer. What were my job duties. What I liked best and least about my current employer. We discuss all of my past jobs on my resume. We discuss my experience and education and how it applied to the job I was applying for. She asked why did I want to work for ASI and what did I know about the company. After that interview I had four other interviews. I interviewed with my IT manager, the systems administrator, the IT director and the IT vice president and they all wanted to know about my job history, work experience and they thoroughly drilled on my troubleshooting methods. The whole interviewing process took about three weeks. After the last interview it took them three days to call me to let me know that I got the position. We talked about the salary and the position title and they gave me what i asked for plus four bonus's throughout the year. When I walked into ASI I immediately felt a good vibe. Everyone spoke to me and all were very friendly. I was given a tour and most of the people I saw seemed to be happy and hardworking. There was plenty of parking. Starbucks was on site and a cafeteria with hot and cold food served. They even had a daycare for its employee's. The day I started working I received all the tools I needed for the job...cellphone, laptop, computer and office supplies.

Interview Question – How do I personally keep abreast of the current technology.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Pleasant and accommodating. Only one conversation was needed.

Manager Interview

Feasterville Trevose, PA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute) in March 2009.

Interview Details – I interviewed at ASI twice. First time, I was run through the ringer and didn't get the job. The second time, I interviewed with multiple executives and got the job. Don't give up if you want to work there.

Seasonal Editor Interview

Trevose, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 days - interviewed at ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute) in January 2012.

Interview Details – I was called in for an interview quickly and the interviewer was very nice. It was all the usual questions and included an alpha-numeric typing test. I left feeling pretty good about how it went, but I didn't get a call before the projected start date. Instead I got a call on the start date asking if I could come in tomorrow because someone didn't show up that day. That's great for the ol' ego. I would suggest they not inform people that they weren't the first choice in the future.

Interview Question – The questions were all standard, run-of-the-mill interview questions. I can't say that any of them caught me off guard or were at all difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Account Executive Interview

Trevose, PA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute) in January 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was great and made me feel like it was an amazing company to work for. The HR staff is friendly as well as my future boss. It turned out he was nothing like he was during the interview and horrible to work for.

Interview Question – What was your prior sales experience?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not able to negotiate. Take my advice and take a job elsewhere, you will thank me later

Human Resources Interview

Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute) in July 2010.

Interview Details – Take a test, then face to face interview, then decision made

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute)? Contribute to the Community!

ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute) Photos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute) interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute) employees and interview candidates.