ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute)

www.asicentral.com
Engaged Employer

ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute) Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute)

Senior IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trevose, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute) (Trevose, PA) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied for a posted position I saw in careerbuilder. One week later I was contacted by email from HR requesting a time to have a phone interview. I replied with my time schedule. The phone interview was about 20 minutes. The standard questions were asked such as why was I leaving my current employer. What were my job duties. What I liked best and least about my current employer. We discuss all of my past jobs on my resume. We discuss my experience and education and how it applied to the job I was applying for. She asked why did I want to work for ASI and what did I know about the company. After that interview I had four other interviews. I interviewed with my IT manager, the systems administrator, the IT director and the IT vice president and they all wanted to know about my job history, work experience and they thoroughly drilled on my troubleshooting methods. The whole interviewing process took about three weeks. After the last interview it took them three days to call me to let me know that I got the position. We talked about the salary and the position title and they gave me what i asked for plus four bonus's throughout the year. When I walked into ASI I immediately felt a good vibe. Everyone spoke to me and all were very friendly. I was given a tour and most of the people I saw seemed to be happy and hardworking. There was plenty of parking. Starbucks was on site and a cafeteria with hot and cold food served. They even had a daycare for its employee's. The day I started working I received all the tools I needed for the job...cellphone, laptop, computer and office supplies.

Interview Questions

• How do I personally keep abreast of the current technology.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pleasant and accommodating. Only one conversation was needed.

Seasonal Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trevose, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute) (Trevose, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

I was called in for an interview quickly and the interviewer was very nice. It was all the usual questions and included an alpha-numeric typing test. I left feeling pretty good about how it went, but I didn't get a call before the projected start date. Instead I got a call on the start date asking if I could come in tomorrow because someone didn't show up that day. That's great for the ol' ego. I would suggest they not inform people that they weren't the first choice in the future.

Interview Questions

• The questions were all standard, run-of-the-mill interview questions. I can't say that any of them caught me off guard or were at all difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute) (Memphis, TN) in July 2010.

Interview

Take a test, then face to face interview, then decision made

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Feasterville Trevose, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute) (Feasterville Trevose, PA) in March 2009.

Interview

I interviewed at ASI twice. First time, I was run through the ringer and didn't get the job. The second time, I interviewed with multiple executives and got the job. Don't give up if you want to work there.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trevose, PA

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute) (Trevose, PA) in January 2009.

Interview

The interview process was great and made me feel like it was an amazing company to work for. The HR staff is friendly as well as my future boss. It turned out he was nothing like he was during the interview and horrible to work for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate. Take my advice and take a job elsewhere, you will thank me later