ASI Government

Candidate Interview Review

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ASI Government in July 2013.

I submitted my resume online and was promptly contacted the next day by the recruiter. After a brief phone interview, she said that my resume piqued her and the partners' interest, explained more about the company, and invited me to interview in person with two of the senior leaders in the unit. The first interview was a 1 on 1 interview with one of the task leads. He asked me hypothetical, theoretical questions to test my thought process. The second interview was with two other senior leaders, who asked me more about my background and experience and told me what they do on a daily basis.

After the interview, I was told that they had liked me and would hear back from them soon. I did not hear back, so I checked back a few weeks later and they had hired someone else.

Interview Questions
    • It wasn't a question, it was a request: "Teach me something."   View Answer