ASI Government

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Arlington, VA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ASI Government in July 2013.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume online and was promptly contacted the next day by the recruiter. After a brief phone interview, she said that my resume piqued her and the partners' interest, explained more about the company, and invited me to interview in person with two of the senior leaders in the unit. The first interview was a 1 on 1 interview with one of the task leads. He asked me hypothetical, theoretical questions to test my thought process. The second interview was with two other senior leaders, who asked me more about my background and experience and told me what they do on a daily basis.

After the interview, I was told that they had liked me and would hear back from them soon. I did not hear back, so I checked back a few weeks later and they had hired someone else.

Interview Question – It wasn't a question, it was a request: "Teach me something."   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ASI Government? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ASI Government interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ASI Government employees and interview candidates.