ASI System Integration Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

2.0

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ASI System Integration (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Easy, they will pretty much hire anyone as sad as this may sound. They are not selective on who they hire . If you're willing to take cheap pay then you got the job. Don't settle for less unless you really need the job

Field Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ASI System Integration.

Interview

Questions to see who you are and your technical skills.

Negotiation

No negotiation, once you gain certifications and pass through training. You are entitled to an increase in pay.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ASI System Integration (Lincolnshire, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

Phone Screen led to a onsite interview visit a few weeks later. I expressed my concern with the geographically undesirable office on the phone. The local sales manage was very approachable and we knew make of the same people. Again, It came down to the location (90 minute drive on a good day.) Then the VP from New York started the bad cop routine and was berating my success (My current position is VERY challenging) and seemed to be teeing up a low ball offer. I sent them both an email with my concerns: work life balance poor with hours spent in traffic, 10K annual miles $8-10K in unrecoverable commuting expenses. I reiterated my concerns and that i'd need substantial compensation to make it worth my while and i haven't heard from them since.

Interview Questions

• How are you doing against quota?   1 Answer

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ASI System Integration (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

Extremely unreliable, interviewee's questions were basically not even related to the job position. Seemed unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult, the people asking the questions seemed like they weren't too bright.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was no negotiation, its either accept what they are offering or on to the next candidate.

Field Tech Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ASI System Integration in April 2013.

Interview

They will train you at their Long Island location. The interview is not that difficult, very unprofessional. They know you will leave in 6 months.

Interview Questions

• No difficult question, Can you start, do you have any certifications?   Answer Question

Very low wage.

Hardware Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ASI System Integration in March 2013.

Interview

The process was rushed and unorganized. It was like the people doing the hiring doesn't have a clue about what they need for the positions that they are hiring for.

Computer Technician Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ASI System Integration.

Interview

Referrals from schools. Know about GhostPE and reimaging. At least some kind of PC Desktop knowledge. Printers + MAC knowledge are a plus.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, you start off at 10.50 a hour minimum as a TSP worker. I was working in the warehouse so I ask them to bump my pay up to 12.50 to compensate the 50 miles I burn everyday to work. (Might as well work at a nearby mcdonalds at that point if they didn't)

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ASI System Integration (New York, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

Quick phone interview with Recruiter Group interview the first day with 3 different people

Interview Questions

• Do you have a strong book of accounts? How many certifications do you have?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They made offer and I counter offer Asked me to come back for final interview before they approved my counter offer

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ASI System Integration (Washington, DC) in February 2009.

Interview

Contacted by phone, arranged a one to one interview, then a management interview and recieved an offer

Interview Questions

• How do you work in a team?   1 Answer
    • what are your expectations from this job   1 Answer

Negotiation

reasonable

PM Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ASI System Integration in October 2011.

Interview

easy meeting, talk and industry insider chat.

Interview Questions

• Who are the competitor and their stregth?   1 Answer

learn the company ethic is not really there like any other asian company .