ASI System Integration Interview Questions

2.1

Field Technician Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ASI System Integration.

Questions to see who you are and your technical skills.

No negotiation, once you gain certifications and pass through training. You are entitled to an increase in pay.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnshire, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Lincolnshire, IL

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ASI System Integration in September 2013.

Phone Screen led to a onsite interview visit a few weeks later. I expressed my concern with the geographically undesirable office on the phone. The local sales manage was very approachable and we knew make of the same people. Again, It came down to the location (90 minute drive on a good day.) Then the VP from New York started the bad cop routine and was berating my success (My current position is VERY challenging) and seemed to be teeing up a low ball offer. I sent them both an email with my concerns: work life balance poor with hours spent in traffic, 10K annual miles $8-10K in unrecoverable commuting expenses. I reiterated my concerns and that i'd need substantial compensation to make it worth my while and i haven't heard from them since.

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at ASI System Integration in August 2013.

Extremely unreliable, interviewee's questions were basically not even related to the job position. Seemed unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were difficult, the people asking the questions seemed like they weren't too bright.   Answer Question
    Was no negotiation, its either accept what they are offering or on to the next candidate.

Field Tech Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at ASI System Integration in April 2013.

They will train you at their Long Island location. The interview is not that difficult, very unprofessional. They know you will leave in 6 months.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult question, Can you start, do you have any certifications?   Answer Question

Very low wage.

Hardware Technician Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at ASI System Integration in March 2013.

The process was rushed and unorganized. It was like the people doing the hiring doesn't have a clue about what they need for the positions that they are hiring for.

Computer Technician Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at ASI System Integration.

Referrals from schools. Know about GhostPE and reimaging. At least some kind of PC Desktop knowledge. Printers + MAC knowledge are a plus.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, you start off at 10.50 a hour minimum as a TSP worker. I was working in the warehouse so I ask them to bump my pay up to 12.50 to compensate the 50 miles I burn everyday to work. (Might as well work at a nearby mcdonalds at that point if they didn't)

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ASI System Integration in September 2011.

Quick phone interview with Recruiter
    Group interview the first day with 3 different people

Interview Questions
    • Do you have a strong book of accounts? How many certifications do you have?   View Answer
    They made offer and I counter offer
    Asked me to come back for final interview before they approved my counter offer

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ASI System Integration in February 2009.

Contacted by phone, arranged a one to one interview, then a management interview and recieved an offer

reasonable

PM Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at ASI System Integration in October 2011.

easy meeting, talk and industry insider chat.

Interview Questions
    • Who are the competitor and their stregth?   View Answer

learn the company ethic is not really there like any other asian company .