ASM

Very Easy Interview

Event Specialist Interview

Event Specialist
Houston, TX

I applied online - interviewed at ASM in October 2013.

Interview Details – Job fairs are always being conducted, classified, and internet postings. HR will contact you quickly, if you have experience. All paper work is done on line. Hiring is streamlined.

Interview Question – No out the common questions. Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. Hourly rates differ within a position, ie. where your store is located may change your hourly rate.

Regional Director Interview

Regional Director

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at ASM.

Interview Details – Round table with many managers. They knew what they were looking for and did a great job of probing.

Interview Question – Are you familiar with CMS rules and regulations   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Some negotiations were allowed.

Event Specialist Interview

Event Specialist
Frankfort, IL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ASM in November 2011.

Interview Details – did most on computer. not too personal contact

Interview Question – food safety testing   Answer Question

Mechanical Designer Interview

Mechanical Designer
Singapore (Singapore)

Interview Details – I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ASM in April 2014.

Interview Question – What's your strength?   Answer Question

Worked for ASM? Contribute to the Community!