ASM Research Interview Questions

Updated Sep 8, 2014

Junior Cyber Security Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ASM Research in August 2014.

1st interview with a third party recruiter, than a face to face interview it was not difficult. Wait around a month to receive an offer 10% below that it was advertise the argument that the project has tight budget. The tier party recruiter does not negotiate only used excuses to offer a very low salary.

Make people waste their time. The company has just won a big VA contract and offer low salaries.

Interview Questions
    • Tech questions were normal such as port numbers, cyber attacks.   Answer Question

Offer was below the 10% advertised.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at ASM Research in June 2014.

One in office interview after discussing position with recruiter and going over skills required to be sure there was a match. In office interview with project manager and senior technical person. Project manager talked about the project and also reviewed my work background. Then turned interview over to technical person (both were in the room the entire time). Technical person asked detailed Java software questions, and then some "logic puzzle problem solving" questions. Each time they told me when I got the answer correct, and gave me some bonus questions since I had answered all the other questions correctly. I had a good feeling walking out that I had done well in the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Several logic puzzle questions, that they wanted you to show your thought process and see if you could get arrive at the correct answer. My feeling was they really wanted to see how you went about trying to solve the problem, and show you could work through a problem fairly quickly.   Answer Question

Information Assurance Analyst Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at ASM Research in April 2012.

Recruiter screen, in-person interview, and lunch

Interview Questions
    • If you had to stack the room with bricks how would you do it?   View Answer

The position was verbally offered, but company lost contract.