ASM Technologies Interview Questions

3.2

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at ASM Technologies in March 2013.

The hiring process was very straight forward. I had a call from ASM HR recruiter. She arranged for a telephonic round with the respective Engineering Lead.
    I was later called for an onsite interview at ITPL tech Park in Bangalore. The face to face interview went for 45 minutes and I was interviewed by two Engineers. Once everything was done, I left and had to take another HR interview at ASM Technologies on Richmond road. I got back a call in 2 days confirming the offer.

Interview Questions
    • I was not asked any unexpected question. Most difficult question was about some questions in basic physics which I clearly had forgotten to look up before the interview   Answer Question
    Very easy and I was able to convince the HR Manager to give me a good pay hike.

Functional Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at ASM Technologies in November 2012.

Interview process was good starting with Written exam(Aptitude) and two rounds of face-face interview with ASM and with the Client

The negotiation didn't worked well as they were not ready to give me any increase on my current salary and since i was looking for a lateral movement to a software field so i accepted it. Initial promise made during initial interview was false and duped after got selected.

SAP Mm Consultant Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ASM Technologies in August 2010.

I applied by looking at the job posting in DIce.com. Later I was interview over the phone to know my comfortability level in SD and WM.

Interview Questions
    • Have you any experience in Variant Configuration?   View Answer
    • Have you any experiences with intefaces?   View Answer

SAP ABAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ASM Technologies in May 2010.

A very well designed process to understand the client requirement and then employ a interview based on the same is applied by the HR team in ASM.

Interview Questions
    • Negotiation of Salary was the biggest part of the discussion   View Answer
    Salary was negotiated. they were convinced on the skill sets and hence the target which i had in mind was achieved.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online – interviewed at ASM Technologies in July 2009.

Four phases of interview, Friendly and creative questions , office environment is cozy,

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ASM Technologies in January 2009.

because got friend recommend and the company is really need people to work for them so the process time is just less than 1 week.

Interview Questions
    there's not too much room to negotiate because they are asking just the entry or junior level ppl so that the salary is also that level.