ASML Interview Questions in Albany, NY

1.7

Customer Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clifton Park, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ASML (Clifton Park, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

I was referred from a friend at the company, an interview was setup with the hiring manager about a week later. I was co-interviewed by the hiring manager and another. Ten or so veryy general behavioral questions were asked.

Field Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malta, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASML (Malta, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Got an Email in the morning to ask for time to do a INFORMAL chat, it turned out to be a telephone interview.

Customer Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ASML (Albany, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

The recruiter saw my resume and experience and called me right away for an interview the next day. The interviewer was a cool guy. Simply put, the people who work for ASML in the US seem to be down to earth. Of course this is only based off one interview.