Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at ASML
- Design Engineer (7)
- Customer Support Engineer (4)
- Test Engineer (4)
- Design Engineer II (3)
- Software-ontwikkelaar (3)
- Product Engineer (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Embedded Software Engineer (2)
- Design Engineer I (2)
- Mechanical Design Engineer (2)
- Mechanical Engineer (1)
- Customer Service Engineer (1)
- General (1)
- Manufacturing Engineer (1)
- Business Controller (1)
- Industrial Engineer (1)
- Manager Software Development (1)
- Software Developer (1)
- Engineer (1)
- Field Applications Engineer (1)
- Manager (1)
- Mechatronic Engineer (1)
- Applications Engineer Customer Support (1)
- Applications & Business Support Engineer (1)
- Demolab Applications Engineer (1)
- D&E (1)
- Design Engineer Leveling (1)
- Competency Engineer (1)
- Technical support-engineer (1)
Helpful (5)No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at ASML (Clifton Park, NY) in July 2014.
I was referred from a friend at the company, an interview was setup with the hiring manager about a week later. I was co-interviewed by the hiring manager and another. Ten or so veryy general behavioral questions were asked.
- Give an example of how you troubleshooted a problem. Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at ASML (Malta, NY) in March 2014.
Got an Email in the morning to ask for time to do a INFORMAL chat, it turned out to be a telephone interview.
- just be familiar with what this company, Answer Question
Helpful (1)No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at ASML (Albany, NY) in February 2011.
The recruiter saw my resume and experience and called me right away for an interview the next day. The interviewer was a cool guy. Simply put, the people who work for ASML in the US seem to be down to earth. Of course this is only based off one interview.
- Why ASML? Answer Question