ASML Design Engineer I Interview Questions in Connecticut

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Design Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilton, CT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilton, CT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at ASML in April 2010.

Inefficient and clumsy. Perhaps for a more advanced position such as analysis or research engineer the process may have moved quicker. As per most HR organizations these days they force you to make the first statement on salary. They are at least pleasant and provided a challenging interview in the technical sense. However, the actual job did not use any technical knowledge.

Interview Questions
  • Several detailed questions about vibration analysis and kinematics. These were difficult, and while somewhat expectable; they had no relationship to the ultimate job.   Answer Question
First salary request was accepted immediately. This leads me to believe asking for more and entering a negotiation phase would have been more beneficial.