ASMO North Carolina Interview Questions in Statesville, NC

Interviews for Top Jobs at ASMO North Carolina

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Packaging Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Statesville, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ASMO North Carolina (Statesville, NC) in April 2012.

Interview

They butter you up trying to gauge the personality. They blatantly lie about how great things are, and the real face is revealed after you accept the job. They wouldn't negotiate salary. Take it or leave it style. I think my sense of humor got me in the door more than my overall experience & true qualifications. I was hoping my skills would gain me quick recognition as a new up comer, however, I'm often overlooked & undervalued. Raises are a joke, even though I've saved the company million or more so far, I've gotten no real recognition. Just told reduce more next year. Any other place would give a percentage of the savings as a bonus; they just pocket it.

Interview Questions

• What am I hoping to achieve at their company?   1 Answer