ASOS Interview Questions

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at ASOS

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at ASOS in January 2014.

Submitted CV after seeing an advert on LinkedIn, didn't hear anything for about 6 months but then the internal recruitment team invited me for interview and it all happened within the space of 4 days. Technical test and 1-1 interview.

Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at ASOS.

Despite the extremely flawed communication between the hiring manager(s) and the ASOS HR team I managed to have 2 interviews for the position, and low and behold heard nothing back from anyone post-second interview...they just string you along and leave you on the back burner claiming to be making a decision when in fact the hiring manager was already planning to hire a friend of a colleague.

Frelance Photographer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ASOS in January 2010.

I conducted two interviews at ASOS and was hired on the spot. Their interview process was professional and amicable. I felt at ease and even though I was nervous about the opportunity, the process made me real at ease. I was selected among a large group of candidates, and the company interviewer made sure to verify my credentials and interest in joining the company.

Interview Questions
    • How to react to an unexpected technical glitch. How to interact with an uncooperative member of the team or model.   View Answer