ASOS

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Frelance Photographer Interview

London, England (UK)

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at ASOS in January 2010.

Interview Details – I conducted two interviews at ASOS and was hired on the spot. Their interview process was professional and amicable. I felt at ease and even though I was nervous about the opportunity, the process made me real at ease. I was selected among a large group of candidates, and the company interviewer made sure to verify my credentials and interest in joining the company.

Interview Question – How to react to an unexpected technical glitch. How to interact with an uncooperative member of the team or model.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

QA Engineer Interview

London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 months - interviewed at ASOS in January 2014.

Interview Details – Submitted CV after seeing an advert on LinkedIn, didn't hear anything for about 6 months but then the internal recruitment team invited me for interview and it all happened within the space of 4 days. Technical test and 1-1 interview.

Interview Question – "Why QA and not development?"   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ASOS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ASOS interview questions and advice in London, England. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ASOS employees and interview candidates.