ASRC Aerospace Interview Questions

1.0

Telecommunications Specialist Interview

Interview

Short, connection through parent company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate for higher salary.

Satellite Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at ASRC Aerospace.

Interview

I got called for interview in 2 days. Manager didn't take an exam from me. He was really nice. He just talked about the place and trying to know about my interests. I got hired the next day. There were two more people in the interview too. No one treated me like crap.

Negotiation

I did no negotiation. The offer was healthy and good.

Technical Editor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at ASRC Aerospace (Kennedy Space Center, FL).

Interview

Good interviews with the HR personnel. They were helpful and responsive. Second-level interviews with who would be my boss were excellent. There was a lot of sharing about the job and what I was looking for and a manager who wanted both someone who would fit in with the culture of office and have great technical skills.

Interview Questions

• I was surprised to have to take an editing test, since I had close to 20 years of experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was good. I asked for a bit more than the position paid, but I was happy with everything else about the job, so I accepted the offer.