ASRC Aerospace

3 candidate interviews

Telecommunications Specialist Interview

Telecommunications Specialist

Interviewed at ASRC Aerospace

Interview Details – Short, connection through parent company.

Interview Question – No difficult questions, comfortable with interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was able to negotiate for higher salary.

Very Easy Interview

Technical Editor Interview

Technical Editor
Kennedy Space Center, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at ASRC Aerospace.

Interview Details – Good interviews with the HR personnel. They were helpful and responsive. Second-level interviews with who would be my boss were excellent. There was a lot of sharing about the job and what I was looking for and a manager who wanted both someone who would fit in with the culture of office and have great technical skills.

Interview Question – I was surprised to have to take an editing test, since I had close to 20 years of experience.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was good. I asked for a bit more than the position paid, but I was happy with everything else about the job, so I accepted the offer.

Very Easy Interview

Satellite Systems Engineer Interview

Satellite Systems Engineer

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at ASRC Aerospace.

Interview Details – I got called for interview in 2 days. Manager didn't take an exam from me. He was really nice. He just talked about the place and trying to know about my interests. I got hired the next day. There were two more people in the interview too. No one treated me like crap.

Negotiation Details – I did no negotiation. The offer was healthy and good.

Worked for ASRC Aerospace? Contribute to the Community!