ASSA ABLOY Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

2.5

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at ASSA ABLOY in June 2014.

Interview

Applied though Linked-In recruiter. Interview process from start of application to interview was 20days. Took another 3weeks without a response from them on whether moving forward. I made their decision easy by removing myself from further consideration. If a company cannot give a response to a potential employee, I wonder how responsive is management to answer real hard questions?!

Senior Manager - Field Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at ASSA ABLOY (Dallas, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

Received a phone interview from HR, and then met with the Director of Operations, North American Product Manager, and the Company President, over a period of about 3 weeks. Phone interviews were conducted with HR and the rest were face-to-face interviews. Overall, the process, while lengthy, we pleasantly enjoyable, with questions directed towards my management style in terms of people and customers.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style like?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ASSA ABLOY (New Haven, CT) in June 2012.

Interview

The process was good. The Hiring Manager and Team were knowledgeable and positive however seemed unsure of the position I was interviewing for.

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ASSA ABLOY (New Haven, CT) in March 2011.

Interview

I was found on LinkedIn by a staffing agency. The recruiter used to work for the company and knew the management very well so it was a easy process to get my foot in the door. I worked at a competitor doing the same work and performed really well so the interview process was just a conversation with the supervisor and the hiring manger. I think they were confident in my abilities and just wanted to know if I would work well with them.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle confrontation with the sales rep if he didn't agree with a decision you made?   Answer Question

Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ASSA ABLOY (Springfield, MO) in December 2010.

Interview

Was given a phone interview after HR person called to make the appointment. The interview went very well and was informed by the HR person in California that I would be contacted the following Friday or Monday with a decison either way. I was never contacted. In the current economic climate, HR managers can be as thoughtless as they desire. If the company had called I would have turned down any further interviews on principle. If the company is that poor in the treatment of interviewees BEFORE they are even hired, it is fair to assume they will be a terrible work environment if you are hired.

Cash Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ASSA ABLOY (New Haven, CT) in March 2010.

Interview

Had to go through a Staffing Agency. Interview with HR, then the hiring manager. The typical questions were asked pertaining to the position. Since the position was not a technical or management position the main focus was on experience and knowledge of the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to a person with a strong or difficult personality?   Answer Question

Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ASSA ABLOY (New Haven, CT) in January 2009.

Interview

Rigorous to say the least. The company puts you through your paces and uses a professional recruiting agency.

Negotiation

It was clear and concise. Fair and there was no need for negotiation.

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at ASSA ABLOY.

Interview

Standard interview Process. Focused more on experience at current / previous employment. Also required to share some examples of current work scope, the stakeholders we work with, process of carrying out works, solutions in solving problems.

Architectural Specifications Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vaughan, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ASSA ABLOY (Vaughan, ON (Canada)) in April 2014.

Interview

They took their time with they interview, openly discussed your potential role in the company and your daily duties. They also took the time to address your career goals. A very easy going interview process overall. The National Director and Architectural Director and a Specification Writer all sat on the panel while I was interviewed.

Interview Questions

• What do you see your self doing in the future?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ASSA ABLOY (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2013.

Interview

I applied this job from job hunting web. Software manager call me and arrange interview, send me the detail of time and address. 2 person interview include the manager who call me. Another maybe a high level Manager. only the manage ask questions, start from common one , tell me about yourself, What are your strengths.

Interview Questions

• Give me a book, read some papers and let me tell what you get   Answer Question