ASSA ABLOY

Updated Nov 6, 2014
Updated Nov 6, 2014

2.4

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at ASSA ABLOY in June 2014.

Applied though Linked-In recruiter. Interview process from start of application to interview was 20days. Took another 3weeks without a response from them on whether moving forward. I made their decision easy by removing myself from further consideration. If a company cannot give a response to a potential employee, I wonder how responsive is management to answer real hard questions?!

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ASSA ABLOY in June 2012.

The process was good. The Hiring Manager and Team were knowledgeable and positive however seemed unsure of the position I was interviewing for.

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ASSA ABLOY in March 2011.

I was found on LinkedIn by a staffing agency. The recruiter used to work for the company and knew the management very well so it was a easy process to get my foot in the door. I worked at a competitor doing the same work and performed really well so the interview process was just a conversation with the supervisor and the hiring manger. I think they were confident in my abilities and just wanted to know if I would work well with them.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle confrontation with the sales rep if he didn't agree with a decision you made?   Answer Question

Cash Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ASSA ABLOY in March 2010.

Had to go through a Staffing Agency. Interview with HR, then the hiring manager. The typical questions were asked pertaining to the position. Since the position was not a technical or management position the main focus was on experience and knowledge of the job.

Interview Questions
    • How would you respond to a person with a strong or difficult personality?   Answer Question

Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ASSA ABLOY in January 2009.

Rigorous to say the least. The company puts you through your paces and uses a professional recruiting agency.

It was clear and concise. Fair and there was no need for negotiation.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ASSA ABLOY in April 2013.

I applied this job from job hunting web.
    Software manager call me and arrange interview, send me the detail of time and address.

2 person interview include the manager who call me. Another maybe a high level Manager.
    only the manage ask questions, start from common one , tell me about yourself, What are your strengths.

Interview Questions
    • Give me a book, read some papers and let me tell what you get   Answer Question

Senior Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland (New Zealand)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland (New Zealand)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ASSA ABLOY.

Initial application through website, initial interview over the phone followed by a first and second interiveiw. Medical including drug est required for all roles plus a psychometric for senior roles.

Fairly short. No frills packages.