ASUCLA

Updated Aug 28, 2014

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at ASUCLA

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ASUCLA.

Printed out an application and turned it in to management. Got back to me within a week for an interview. Got a call a week after saying I got it.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing hard. They mostly want to know what times you're available.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Pay rate is displayed on the job posting.

Barista Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at ASUCLA in January 2012.

Very easy hiring process. Submit form application to office. Heard back within a few days. Came into the office for a brief interview (maybe 3-4 questions). It's mostly about your availability. Hired immediately

Interview Questions
    • There weren't really unexpected questions. Why do you want to work here, how can you apply skills from previous jobs.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at ASUCLA in January 2011.

First you go to HR and fill out an application. Then you go to the specific department and they schedule an interview when you are available. After the one on one interview. If they want to hire you they will give you a call back a week later. Once you accept you have to take some paperwork back to HR and do a one hour orientation. Once that is done you go back to the department that is hiring you and then you schedule a morning training and a closing training (you can do both in the same day). After the training you schedule a written exam if you pass it then you take an oral test. Once you pass both you are done and they issue you a uniform and they start scheduling for work.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at ASUCLA in October 2009.

I was asked a number of personal questions; the ones that are commonly asked during interviews. I was asked about my extra curricular activities and described situations in which I had to take leadership roles and problem solve.

Cashier Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ASUCLA.

Worked as bag check for one rush and then i applied for the cashier position. Overall, it was a fun experience, everyone was really nice.