ASUCLA

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Barista Interview

Barista

I applied in-person - interviewed at ASUCLA in January 2012.

Interview Details – Very easy hiring process. Submit form application to office. Heard back within a few days. Came into the office for a brief interview (maybe 3-4 questions). It's mostly about your availability. Hired immediately

Interview Question – There weren't really unexpected questions. Why do you want to work here, how can you apply skills from previous jobs.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Los Angeles, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at ASUCLA in October 2009.

Interview Details – I was asked a number of personal questions; the ones that are commonly asked during interviews. I was asked about my extra curricular activities and described situations in which I had to take leadership roles and problem solve.

Interview Question – How do you handle the solicitors on Bruin Walk?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at ASUCLA in January 2011.

Interview Details – First you go to HR and fill out an application. Then you go to the specific department and they schedule an interview when you are available. After the one on one interview. If they want to hire you they will give you a call back a week later. Once you accept you have to take some paperwork back to HR and do a one hour orientation. Once that is done you go back to the department that is hiring you and then you schedule a morning training and a closing training (you can do both in the same day). After the training you schedule a written exam if you pass it then you take an oral test. Once you pass both you are done and they issue you a uniform and they start scheduling for work.

Interview Questions

Cashier Interview

Cashier

I applied through college or university and interviewed at ASUCLA.

Interview Details – Worked as bag check for one rush and then i applied for the cashier position. Overall, it was a fun experience, everyone was really nice.

Interview Question – What do you do when customer pays in check?   Answer Question

Worked for ASUCLA? Contribute to the Community!