ASUREA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Insurance Sales Interview

Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at ASUREA in January 2013.

Interview Details – Responded to add online and completed the profile test. Received a follow up call to arrange an face to face interview with local manager.

Interview Question – Have to say it was a very weak interview. Met with the local manager, who obviously has very little experience interviewing. No questions were asked regarding my background and very little information given other than restating what was told to me by the telephone interview.

The manager basically said that if they like me, they will call me to take the next step. I received an email from them declining to move forward and work with others that closely match the position. My background is 10 years in insurance sales in group/individual products as well as serving as an underwriting manager for individual products with a well known insurance company and very familiar with their products, can only assume they are looking for newly licensed agents or recent college graduates. Would be interested in knowing how many people get hired that are in their 30s+
  View Answers (2)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ASUREA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ASUREA Insurance Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ASUREA employees and interview candidates.