ASUS

20 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Channel Marketing Manager Interview

Fremont, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ASUS in February 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online and heard back a few weeks later. I was called in for an interview that same week and a follow up interview the following week. Everyone I interacted with was extremely friendly and someone from HR even came in while I was waiting and showed me some of their new products.

Interview Question – How would you be able to contribute to my team?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ASUS.

Interview Details – applied online and immediately got a call within the week. hiring process consisted of 1 on 1 interview with the direct manager. the questions were very straight forward-- going over the resume and discussion to test your basic understanding of the company's product and the industry. it really came down to whether the manager liked you or not.

Interview Question – none really   Answer Question

Social Media Specialist Interview

Fremont, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ASUS in January 2013.

Interview Details – Applied via university career center, was contacted by a recruiter and conducted a phone screen after which I was notified that I would be interviewing in person at their HQ in Fremont. The interview was with a Marketing Manager who had previously been in a similar role and would be the direct supervisor. The in-person interview was rather casual and very conversation. We talked about work experience, knowledge of internet marketing and social media, graphic design and video editing skills, and knowledge of Asus' product lines. Following the interview, was asked to provide samples of video editing work.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in internet marketing/social media?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
Fremont, CA

I interviewed at ASUS in August 2010.

Interview Details – it is a pretty easy interview, as long as you can speak Chinese, they prefer someone speak better Chinese.

Product Marketing Specialist Interview

Product Marketing Specialist

Interviewed at ASUS

Interview Details – Was contacted by hiring manager directly from an internal referral. Didn't actually get a response after the interview, despite my many efforts to ask for an update.

Interview Question – I was asked details regarding the department I was applying for. Interviewer wanted an idea of my technical knowledge.   Answer Question

Account Manager
Fremont, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ASUS.

Interview Details – I received a phone call about two weeks after I applied for a position at ASUS in Fremont, CA. The phone call was for a different position than the one I originally applied for but I was unemployed so I took it. It went straight into a brief phone screening regarding my pay expectations and other basics about filling in the requirements of the role, in terms of travel, physically lifting 20 lbs (need to be able to pick up computers).

After the phone screening, set up an in-person interview with the hiring manager which took about an hour. Basic questions in regards to marketing, sales, and stuff.

Second round interview a few days later required provide a 10 minute presentation with powerpoint on an ASUS product. Another individual attended this interview in addition to the original hiring manager.

Interview Question – What are the 4 Ps of sales and marketing?   View Answers (2)

Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at ASUS.

Interview Details – Was asked to create a product presentation, very little communication or direction so had no idea what was expected

Interview Question – What makes you qualified for this position?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ASUS in February 2013.

Interview Details – One Interview. Phone interview.

Tell me about yourself and how you are suited to work at Asus.
Why would you like to work at Asus.
Why do you want a project manager role?
What three weaknesses would your previous manager say about you?
Tell me about a situation when you led a team.

Interview Question – Where do you see Asus products five years from now?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Help Desk Support Interview

Help Desk Support

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at ASUS in December 2012.

Interview Details – HR emails you for interview, and you fill out two test (wireless & motherboard), will not get hired from internal you will have to get hired from temp company first.

Interview Question – Questions are simple, especially if you work at a call center before.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation for money, you can negotiate schedule.

Assistant of Product Manager Interview

Fremont, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ASUS in March 2010.

Interview Details – The HR made a mistake for the opening position. When I saw the interviewers, I just realized that they weren't looking for a candidate for the position of assistant product manager. Instead, they were looking for an inside sale.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ASUS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ASUS interview questions and advice. All 20 interview reviews posted anonymously by ASUS employees and interview candidates.