ASUS

Updated Oct 15, 2014
Updated Oct 15, 2014

2.7

ASUS Campus Executive Officer Interview

Take two months from resume screening to interview. Between second and final interview, all applicants have to do a market research and present in final interview. In addition to market research present, there are also two group discussion interview. Overall speaking, the interview is not that difficult.

Interview Questions
    • What will you do if we reject you?Will you try again net year?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ASUS.

Unless you have a reference at the company, you will be screened by HR first, so make sure your resume is clean and appropriate for the position.

If you get an interview, you will meet with your manager and perhaps one or two more people. Work life here is 95% related to your manager, so if you feel like your personalities don't match, then consider applying elsewhere.

Culture is largely dependent on your ability to be organized and have communication with others, so make sure those are highlighted discussion points.

Interview Questions
    • For a more technical position they ask you questions about troubleshooting and general product knowledge. For my position is was pretty basic questions. 'What do you want to do here long-term, etc'   View Answer
    You can try to negotiate, but the number they give is pretty firm. Do not apply to ASUS if you expect a great salary

Channel Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ASUS in February 2014.

I applied online and heard back a few weeks later. I was called in for an interview that same week and a follow up interview the following week. Everyone I interacted with was extremely friendly and someone from HR even came in while I was waiting and showed me some of their new products.

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ASUS.

applied online and immediately got a call within the week. hiring process consisted of 1 on 1 interview with the direct manager. the questions were very straight forward-- going over the resume and discussion to test your basic understanding of the company's product and the industry. it really came down to whether the manager liked you or not.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ASUS.

I received a phone call about two weeks after I applied for a position at ASUS in Fremont, CA. The phone call was for a different position than the one I originally applied for but I was unemployed so I took it. It went straight into a brief phone screening regarding my pay expectations and other basics about filling in the requirements of the role, in terms of travel, physically lifting 20 lbs (need to be able to pick up computers).

After the phone screening, set up an in-person interview with the hiring manager which took about an hour. Basic questions in regards to marketing, sales, and stuff.

Second round interview a few days later required provide a 10 minute presentation with powerpoint on an ASUS product. Another individual attended this interview in addition to the original hiring manager.

Product Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Was contacted by hiring manager directly from an internal referral. Didn't actually get a response after the interview, despite my many efforts to ask for an update.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked details regarding the department I was applying for. Interviewer wanted an idea of my technical knowledge.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ASUS.

Was asked to create a product presentation, very little communication or direction so had no idea what was expected

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ASUS in February 2013.

One Interview. Phone interview.

Tell me about yourself and how you are suited to work at Asus.
    Why would you like to work at Asus.
    Why do you want a project manager role?
    What three weaknesses would your previous manager say about you?
    Tell me about a situation when you led a team.

Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ASUS in January 2013.

Applied via university career center, was contacted by a recruiter and conducted a phone screen after which I was notified that I would be interviewing in person at their HQ in Fremont. The interview was with a Marketing Manager who had previously been in a similar role and would be the direct supervisor. The in-person interview was rather casual and very conversation. We talked about work experience, knowledge of internet marketing and social media, graphic design and video editing skills, and knowledge of Asus' product lines. Following the interview, was asked to provide samples of video editing work.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you interested in internet marketing/social media?   Answer Question

Help Desk Support Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ASUS in December 2012.

HR emails you for interview, and you fill out two test (wireless & motherboard), will not get hired from internal you will have to get hired from temp company first.

Interview Questions
    • Questions are simple, especially if you work at a call center before.   Answer Question
    No negotiation for money, you can negotiate schedule.