AT&T

Updated Sep 15, 2014
Updated Sep 15, 2014

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Executive Interview

in person interview with several people. received a phone call soon after that i was hired and started training right away. it was not a difficult interview process. majority of the question asked were plain and easy to answer. if you know mobile you can land it easily

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Account Executive Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at AT&T in March 2014.

I was contacted by a recruiter that I met at a job fair. I was then instructed to complete the online application on the AT&T website. After my recruiter found my resume I was then given a behavioral test, once I passed I was given a face to face interview. Once that was completed I was given a role play that was an hour long. The role play was someone calling and pretending to be an agree customer.

Interview Questions
    No room for negotiation on pay. You can only negotiate the time you start the program.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Rochelle, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Rochelle, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at AT&T in October 2011.

3 round interviews. You have to pass an assessment test that will prove your sales skills. Dress professional and make sure you answer all of your questions with an ending question for them.

Interview Questions
    • What made you choose us from other companies   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T in April 2010.

Very thorough interview process including a two day assessment, phone interview, one on one interview, then a group interview. Then the drug test and background check.

Interview Questions
    • Why is the most important thing you would improve about yourself and how would you do it?   View Answer
    There wasn't much negotiation. There was a base salary plus commission. The benefits are very good especially the health care coverage and tuition reimbursement plan.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T in January 2010.

I applied online for the Chicago position. Two days later, I received an email to take skills test downtown Chicago. I passed test then had a 1:1 interview a week later. I received a follow up email stating I received an offer but never heard from HR.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me of a time, where you had to deal with an irate customer? How did you solve the problem?   Answer Question
    • What is your biggest strength?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AT&T in October 2009.

don't remember entire process, had initial interview to pre screen, then skills assessment and role play test and then another interview followed by the job offer

no negotiation

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T in September 2009.

AE Assessment/role play

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AT&T in March 2009.

I am an internal employee trying to move on to another adventure, with a higher salary. Ihave applied for four positions, and received tentative offers for each of them, in the last 14 months. In two cases, three months into the process, the division has been dissolved. The other two the positions have been filled by individuals that have been surplussed out of their old jobs. Those who offered the jobs then offer your name to others who are hiring and when the surplusses are done, who knows it may actually happen

The good news is that the interviews are fair, unbiased and job related.

The bad news is that the process takes months, Because the company is undergoing repeated reorganizations the job may or may not exist by the time the process is completed, or three months after you are hired.

Interview Questions
    • None. Questions are job related and include willingness to spend alot of windsheiled time, need for extensive documentation and tought sales targets   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T in April 2011.

I was first contacted by an outside recruiter. After speaking about my background and the position, she set up an interview with the General Manager and Sales Manager. I interviewed with both of them at the same time. Their questions consisted primarily of questions about my background and experiences and we discussed how my experiences would relate to their position. Some role playing was involved but not too in depth. Overall it was a very conversational interview.

Interview Questions

I was going through the interview process with a few different companies and chose another offer.

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AT&T in June 2009.

Phone interview