AT&T Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2015

2.9

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Phone screen, 1:1 with hiring manager followed by 1:1 with Director to go over 30/60/90 day action plan. Background check, drug test, competency exercise are part of the hiring process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Upon submission of your resume (depending on the job you are applying for), you may be required to take an online screening assessment. If you successfully complete the screening process, you will be contacted by a company recruiter. If you are successful with the recruiter, you will be scheduled with the hiring manager and a few others in the organization.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember any specifics but be prepared to answer complex sales experiences.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Interview

in person interview with several people. received a phone call soon after that i was hired and started training right away. it was not a difficult interview process. majority of the question asked were plain and easy to answer. if you know mobile you can land it easily

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at AT&T in March 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter that I met at a job fair. I was then instructed to complete the online application on the AT&T website. After my recruiter found my resume I was then given a behavioral test, once I passed I was given a face to face interview. Once that was completed I was given a role play that was an hour long. The role play was someone calling and pretending to be an agree customer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiation on pay. You can only negotiate the time you start the program.

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Sunrise, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

It was a very fair process. I met with the sales manager and answered a few behaviorl type questions, and was asked to give examples of a challenge I overcame and a time when I worked well in a team environment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Cerritos, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

applied through HR one stop, Received a call for a phone interview then a call back for a face to face interview and presentation- The day of the interview you will do a panel interview. They have already lined up their favorite prospects from the phone calls so the earlier your interview time the better. (If you landed a later interview not to worry, the face to face is the time to display your talent) they will ask you HR questions following the STAR method (Situation, Task, Action, Result) Then ask you to present your prepared presentation. After that i was called back about 3 days later for the final interview with the Director of sales. That interview was alot more layed back and informative about expectations. the decision process after that took about another 3 weeks

Interview Questions

• Q: Name an instance where you had a difficult customer, how did you handle the situation. what was the end result? Q: what if you saw a co worker taking supplies, would you confront them or report to a manager?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

Typically 3-4 step interview process. It's your basic sales interview. Google sales interview questions and be able to answer them all confidently and you'll be fine. Sales interviews are about confidence levels not correct answers. Just as sales itself.

Anonymous Employee in New Rochelle, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at AT&T (New Rochelle, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

3 round interviews. You have to pass an assessment test that will prove your sales skills. Dress professional and make sure you answer all of your questions with an ending question for them.

Interview Questions

• What made you choose us from other companies   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AT&T (Southfield, MI) in August 2011.

Interview

I had to simply talk about my college experience. The manager also asked if I was okay with cold calling and if i had any experience in sales. Then try to sell my future boss any product thats not on the market.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Paramus, NJ) in April 2011.

Interview

Hiring process was relatively easy. I had an interview about why I would be a good fit for sales. People were nice and friendly. This was for the BSLDP program housed out of Atlanta. I already had professional experience vs others who this may have been their first job out of school so they actually spent more time selling me the program than trying to figure out if I would be a good fit.