AT&T Assistant Manager Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

My first interview was with an HR Representative via the phone call that asked basic information such as my background, what my career goals are, etc. He told me at the end of the call that the next step would be to meet with the manager(s) that I would be supporting in the position. A few days later I met with the two second level managers I would be supporting and during the interview they brought in three other first level managers to meet with me. It was professional but also very laid back and not uptight. I felt the interview was going well.

Interview Questions
  • "What would you do if your child was sick?" as they knew I had a young son at home during the time.   View Answer
The offer I received was higher than I had anticipated so I did not negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AT&T.

Applying online is the only way to be considered. I had three interviews, with normal questions, nothing unexpected. The background check took forever. They really do try to be supportive while you're on-boarding, but I kept having to ask when I actually had the job so I could give my two weeks.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't feel anything was out of the ordinary or unexpected. It was very cut and dried, formulaic. They have a sheet to work from so they just go on to the next question. Fair and painless process.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AT&T.

The HR manager put me through a stress interview and argued with me about my previous job tittle. Before the interview she asked me if I needed to use the restroom and left me there all alone for 15 mins, and when she came back she said " are you finally ready now ? " finally she gave me a sermon that went on and on about my "misleading" resume. And when I tried to clear up the air, she said I was giving her attitude. I'm just glad I didn't get the job.

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied internally. Got an interview and was highly recommended. Was promoted within 2 weeks

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington, WV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington, WV

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AT&T in May 2012.

Interview with store manager, then a secondary with district manager. Standard get to know you questions and then situational questions.