AT&T Associate Applications Developer Interview Questions

3.5

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Interview

1. Skype pre-screen interview 2. In person interview with a few team members. Mix of behavioral and technical questions (whiteboard and technical concept questions) 3. One-on-one interview with one of the higher ups if pass Only reason my overall experience rating is neutral instead of positive is because during the interview, they stated they would follow up with me. Despite thank you and follow up e-mails, I never heard back. Found it disrespectful, but heard it's common these days.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

I got a prescreening skype interview which lasted about 20 minutes, and then about 7 days later they contacted me asking to schedule a technical/behavioral interview. That lasted for about an hour and then literally hours after the interview I got scheduled a final interview to speak with the director of the program, and a day after the final interview, I received a job offer.

Interview Questions

• If you were to start walking right now to Los Angeles, how long would it take you (in time)?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AT&T (Austin, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

Initially contacted by HR to see if I was interested. Upon letting them know I was interested there was about a 1 week wait before a hiring manager contacted me. The hiring manager asked basic questions about my resume and some basic knowledge questions. After completing the phone interview I was contacted again by HR a week later and asked in for a formal in-person interview. The in-person interview consisted of 3 hours meeting 5 different people, 3 hiring managers and 2 new-hires. Each hiring manager was director of a different department and all asked different questions on different technical topics. The new-hires gave me the basics about the company, how it was to work there and asked me some general questions/personality questions. Upon completion of the in-person interview I got a call 3 weeks later with a formal offer, which I accepted. After accepting the offer I got an e-mail with all of he things I need to do. Drug test, background checks, international background check and credit check. The background check is incredibly thorough and you better make sure you have phone numbers for any reference or school you put down. They check everything on your resume for legitimacy. I passed this process which took a month and a half. and was hired in June. Total time from interview to hire was about 60 days.

Interview Questions

• Of all the layers of the OSI model, are they all required or could you make a model with less layers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was none existant, for my position only 1 salary was offered and it was not up for negotiation.