AT&T

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Associate Applications Developer
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AT&T in February 2014.

Interview Details – I got a prescreening skype interview which lasted about 20 minutes, and then about 7 days later they contacted me asking to schedule a technical/behavioral interview. That lasted for about an hour and then literally hours after the interview I got scheduled a final interview to speak with the director of the program, and a day after the final interview, I received a job offer.

Interview Question – If you were to start walking right now to Los Angeles, how long would it take you (in time)?   View Answer

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Associate Applications Developer
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at AT&T in April 2011.

Interview Details – Initially contacted by HR to see if I was interested. Upon letting them know I was interested there was about a 1 week wait before a hiring manager contacted me. The hiring manager asked basic questions about my resume and some basic knowledge questions. After completing the phone interview I was contacted again by HR a week later and asked in for a formal in-person interview. The in-person interview consisted of 3 hours meeting 5 different people, 3 hiring managers and 2 new-hires. Each hiring manager was director of a different department and all asked different questions on different technical topics. The new-hires gave me the basics about the company, how it was to work there and asked me some general questions/personality questions. Upon completion of the in-person interview I got a call 3 weeks later with a formal offer, which I accepted. After accepting the offer I got an e-mail with all of he things I need to do. Drug test, background checks, international background check and credit check. The background check is incredibly thorough and you better make sure you have phone numbers for any reference or school you put down. They check everything on your resume for legitimacy. I passed this process which took a month and a half. and was hired in June. Total time from interview to hire was about 60 days.

Interview Question – Of all the layers of the OSI model, are they all required or could you make a model with less layers.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The negotiation phase was none existant, for my position only 1 salary was offered and it was not up for negotiation.

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!