AT&T Associate Director Interview Questions

2.5

Associate Director Interview

Interview

The process was efficient and timely. Interview was standard. nothing tricky or creative. The job was accurately described. I was asked to interview and the interview was completed within two weeks on a single day. I had most of my communication with the actual hiring manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple, polite back and forth.

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Associate Director Interview

Interview

Had two Face to face interviews when I applied with the company years ago.

Negotiation

I dealt directly with HR. the did not negitiate.

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AT&T in November 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with 3-4 managers over the phone (I lived out of state). Questions included, "tell me a time when you were tasked with a responsibility..." and "how did you handle disagreements among team members." To prepare for these type of questions, think STAR: Situation, Task, Action, Results.

Interview Questions

• I didn't come across any difficult questions since I had 8+ years of experience for the roleI was applying for. Perhaps the most difficult question at the time was "how do you query 3rd party partners for a business solution they want to implement at ATT."   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was very little wiggle room on salary but they did pay my relocation expenses.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AT&T (New York, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

In my first phone interview, I was given extensive information about the company and the different divisions including the division I was applying for. I had to wait one week before scheduling my in person interview. During that interview, I met with 2 different people for 30-45 minutes each answering basic questions about my past experience, where I see myself in 5 years, what are my strengths and weaknesses, etc. After another week I was called back for a second interview where I met a couple more people and repeated the same process. The questions were not difficult. One week after that I received a call from HR extending an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a conflict you've had in the past with a colleague and how you've handled it.   Answer Question
    • What is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The compensation package is based off of your current or previous compensation. They asked for recent pay stubs and then offer you standard comp for your title. If you are an experienced hire, try to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AT&T (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

Pretty normal process. Interview with HR, then department head and some other department staff. Basic quesitons. Internal networking helps.

Negotiation

No negotiations. It is what it is.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2008.

Interview

was hired as an account manager and promoted in the company to associate director

Interview Questions

• When I hired in I had a 5 hour test for Account Management skills. It was monitored by HR.   Answer Question

Negotiation

didn't really negotiate anything because they gave me more than I made from my last job as base salary and then they gave commission on top of that