AT&T

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at AT&T

Interview Details – Had two Face to face interviews when I applied with the company years ago.

Negotiation Details – I dealt directly with HR. the did not negitiate.

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in March 2008.

Interview Details – was hired as an account manager and promoted in the company to associate director

Interview Question – When I hired in I had a 5 hour test for Account Management skills. It was monitored by HR.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – didn't really negotiate anything because they gave me more than I made from my last job as base salary and then they gave commission on top of that

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at AT&T in January 2009.

Interview Details – Pretty normal process. Interview with HR, then department head and some other department staff. Basic quesitons. Internal networking helps.

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. It is what it is.

New York, NY

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in January 2010.

Interview Details – In my first phone interview, I was given extensive information about the company and the different divisions including the division I was applying for. I had to wait one week before scheduling my in person interview. During that interview, I met with 2 different people for 30-45 minutes each answering basic questions about my past experience, where I see myself in 5 years, what are my strengths and weaknesses, etc. After another week I was called back for a second interview where I met a couple more people and repeated the same process. The questions were not difficult. One week after that I received a call from HR extending an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – The compensation package is based off of your current or previous compensation. They asked for recent pay stubs and then offer you standard comp for your title. If you are an experienced hire, try to negotiate.

Interviews for Top Jobs at AT&T

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!

AT&T Videos

AT&T – Why Work for Us?

At AT&T, our passion to serve extends beyond our customers to our employees. Our people have helped to make us the No. 1 communications company in the world, and in return, we work hard to maintain our competitive… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AT&T Associate Director interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by AT&T employees and interview candidates.