Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at AT&T
- Retail Sales Consultant (200)
- Customer Service Representative (99)
- AT&T Retail Sales Consultant (93)
- Retail Sales Representative (53)
- Sales Representative (49)
- Premesis Technician (37)
- Sales Associate (37)
- Retail Leadership Development Program (29)
- Sales Consultant (28)
- RSC (23)
- Business Sales Leadership Development Program (23)
- Account Manager (19)
- Sales Support Representative (18)
- Network Engineer (18)
- Customer Assistant (15)
- Project Manager (15)
- Assistant Store Manager (15)
- Wire Technician (15)
- Intern (12)
- Manager (11)
- Premises Technician (10)
- U-Verse Premises Technician (10)
- Customer Service Representative I (9)
- Leadership Development Program (9)
- Retail Store Manager (9)
- Account Executive (9)
- Retail Sales Associate (8)
- Sales (7)
- Software Engineer (7)
- Associate Director (6)
1 person found this helpful
B2B Leadership Development Program Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at AT&T.
Applied online and received a screening phone call from a non-AT&T representative. The phone screening consisted of questions about my educational background (GPA, graduation date, etc). After the screening I received an email confirmation for an interview.
The phone interview was conducted by an AT&T rep. and lasted about 35-40mins. All questions were behavioral.
The next step was a webcam interview (which honestly is not as awkward/uncomfortable as I thought). The staffing manager was extremely nice and friendly. Questions were all behavioral again, nearly the same as the phone interview
Difference between B2B Sales and Retail Sales
A time when you had to convince others with your ideas
A time when you had to make an ethical decision, what was the outcome?
Why ATT? why sales?
How would you conduct a cold call?
Obstacle you have had to overcome? Obstacle into a victory (I heard this in both interviews)
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
How do you handle rejection?
- In your opinion what's the difference between business to business sales and retail sales Answer Question
- A time where you had to convince others with your ideas Answer Question
- A time where you were you had to make an ethical decision? How did you manage the situation Answer Question
- Why ATT, why sales? Answer Question
- What do you consider a strength and weakness of yours? Answer Question