AT&T B2B Leadership Development Program Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Retail Sales Consultant (164)
- Customer Service Representative (87)
- AT&T Retail Sales Consultant (54)
- Retail Sales Representative (49)
- Sales Representative (46)
- Sales Associate (34)
- Premesis Technician (32)
- Retail Leadership Development Program (26)
- Sales Consultant (23)
- RSC (21)
- Business Sales Leadership Development Program (20)
- Account Manager (17)
- Project Manager (15)
- Sales Support Representative (14)
- Customer Assistant (14)
- Network Engineer (14)
- Manager (12)
- Assistant Store Manager (12)
- Premises Technician (10)
- Leadership Development Program (8)
- Wire Technician (8)
- Software Engineer (7)
- Sales (7)
- Retail Store Manager (7)
- Retail Sales Associate (7)
- U-Verse Premises Technician (7)
- Business Account Executive (6)
- Customer Service Representative I (6)
- Account Executive (6)
- Senior Software Engineer (6)
B2B Leadership Development Program Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AT&T.
Interview Details – Applied online and received a screening phone call from a non-AT&T representative. The phone screening consisted of questions about my educational background (GPA, graduation date, etc). After the screening I received an email confirmation for an interview.
The phone interview was conducted by an AT&T rep. and lasted about 35-40mins. All questions were behavioral.
The next step was a webcam interview (which honestly is not as awkward/uncomfortable as I thought). The staffing manager was extremely nice and friendly. Questions were all behavioral again, nearly the same as the phone interview
Difference between B2B Sales and Retail Sales
A time when you had to convince others with your ideas
A time when you had to make an ethical decision, what was the outcome?
Why ATT? why sales?
How would you conduct a cold call?
Obstacle you have had to overcome? Obstacle into a victory (I heard this in both interviews)
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
How do you handle rejection?
- In your opinion what's the difference between business to business sales and retail sales Answer Question
- A time where you had to convince others with your ideas Answer Question
- A time where you were you had to make an ethical decision? How did you manage the situation Answer Question
- Why ATT, why sales? Answer Question
- What do you consider a strength and weakness of yours? Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at AT&T