AT&T Interview Questions in Bothell, WA

Updated Jul 30, 2015

2.8

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Bothell, WA).

Interview

It was a regular interview with the questions such as tell me about yourself and others like that. Interviewer was very easy going and I had a good experience, moved to the next hiring process the next day with a conditional offer, from the recruiter and was promised a employment based on a background check and drug screen.

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Bothell, WA) in May 2014.

Interview

Take you on a tour around the building then take you to a room and ask a few questions about customer exp, (they don't care if you can realize there issue mainly want to make sure you can provide and effortlessly exp) after you show you can handle the customer in difficult situations then they will let you know the interview is over as ask if you have questions and if not you done.

Interview Questions

• How have you delt with an upset customer and relive the issue?   1 Answer

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AT&T (Bothell, WA).

Interview

It was very long process because they thoroughly digest every resume' they receive especially if the applicant has AT&T experience.

Senior UAT Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (Bothell, WA) in October 2012.

Interview

Applied online through some job website and then spoke with a recruiter who arranged an interview, I think there was an initial phone screening interview and then was called to do a face to face interview for about an hour. Interview was fairly easy, ppl taking my interview were extremely nice.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

Interview

first HR call then manager did phone screen interview. after a couple days, received email to on site interview. there are three persons did on site interview most of questions are non-technical qustions. they said it would have another technical interivew after this.

Senior SPECIALIST-TECH PROJECT Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Bothell, WA) in August 2012.

Interview

Worked as a contractor for 3 years and then was offered a position as an employee

Negotiation

No negotiating

IT Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Bothell, WA) in April 2011.

Interview

I applied online in either December 2010 on the att career website and applied through the MATREX/intern program. Standard application. I received an email in late March/early April 2011 from a recruiter asking me if I was still interested in the IT Intern position in Bothell, WA. I replied in the affirmative, set up a phone interview, and went through the phone interview with the MATREX director Claudia Willis. The phone interview itself was pretty easy. There were two or three behavioral questions, including one about working in teams and another one about dealing with conflict. Claudia ended the interview abruptly at the 30-minute mark as I was trying to say something important to her, which was that I already had an offer from another leading Fortune 500 company, and I wanted to ask her if there was any way to expedite the process. Instead, I told this same piece of information to the recruiter, who pretty much told me that I got the offer because she was finalizing the offer letter after getting a few approvals. About two weeks before my start date in June 2011, I emailed the recruiter asking her about logistics on the first day and she was surprised that my mentor/manager had not already emailed me. About a week before my start date, my mentor/manager finally emailed me with details. People at att are not a diverse group. The technical people are mostly Indian. The management/business people are mostly Caucasian. The office is not that great for being a company that was number seven on the Fortune 500 list. The culture is not that open or friendly. People mind their own business and don't really care about how you are or what you're interested in. Once you're in a position, good luck getting another one.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room to negotiate. Take it or leave it. I suggest you leave it.

Workforce Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (Bothell, WA) in January 2011.

Interview

There way a lot of behavioral interview questions, Situation/Task, Action, Result (STAR) based answers to those questions. Most of AT&T hires this way and trains their managers on the process. Then a follow up interview with an expert in the field who interviewed the top 2 people picked out by the hiring manager.

Staffing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at AT&T (Bothell, WA) in September 2010.

Interview

Initial screening interview over telephone, meeting in person, assessment/testing, final interview, negotiation upon job offer

Interview Questions

• How would you add value to this team and processes?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had two offers on the table. One for AT&T, the other for a local newspaper that has an extraordinary reputation and culture. Difficult decision and though it was a touch choice, I was able to verbalize my interest, enthusiasm and commitment to the opportunity with AT&T as part of the negotiation. They had a range and they offered a figure but I adhered to restating what I brought and where I was comfortable based on this and what was realistic within the market at the time and they agreed. It was a great fit, I believe on both sides!

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Bothell, WA) in September 2010.

Interview

2 telephone interviews followed by 1 in person interview

Interview Questions

• What would be your ideal setup for disaster recovery   1 Answer

Negotiation

be determined and don't back down.