AT&T

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AT&T in April 2013.

Interview Details – Got interview through connection at company. Made plans to talk over the phone for 10 minutes to send in resume and go online to email in my experience.

Took online background information and it was in the works.

Interview Question – All were pretty standard. Need to know how to work really fast and re-act to questions. Greatcompnay to go work for. Questions was. What systems do you know of and how do they work.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Tell them what you made before and they match it. Plus the benefits are top notch.

San Antonio, TX

I applied through college or university - interviewed at AT&T in February 2013.

Interview Details – apparently there are 3 total interviews. I did not make it past the first interview; most of the questions were situational. For example, tell me about an ethical decision that you faced, and how did you handle it?

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you turned in an assignment late and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

King of Prussia, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at AT&T in September 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewed with sales manager and a few days later met with the VP and General Manager

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you could not resolve a customer problem and what did you do.   View Answer

Virginia Beach, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in March 2010.

Interview Details – I first had a phone interview with someone name Pat in New Jersey. After she asked me questions in regards to my experience and told me a little about the job, she told me a local manager would contact me for an interview. I then met with the local manager and a regional manager and thought the interview went well. I followed up with a thank you email to which they never responded. I never heard from them again.

Interview Question – Describe a situation in which you were able to use persuasion to successfully convince someone to see things your way   View Answer

Business Account Executive

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at AT&T in January 2010.

Interview Details – easy transition as I was an internal employee

Interview Question – Nothing unusual   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – not much room for negotiation if internal employee

Business Account Executive

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in October 2010.

Interview Details – They asked me a # of questions about my previous sales experience. also they were curious how i will be able to overcome objectives.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at AT&T

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!

AT&T Videos

AT&T – Why Work for Us?

At AT&T, our passion to serve extends beyond our customers to our employees. Our people have helped to make us the No. 1 communications company in the world, and in return, we work hard to maintain our competitive… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AT&T Business Account Executive interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by AT&T employees and interview candidates.