AT&T Business Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Lawrenceville, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

You start by taking an online test that asks you what you would do in certain sales situations. If you pass that test then you set up a Skype interview. After the Skype interview they email you to let you know whether or not you move on to the mock sales interview. This is also conducted over Skype. They give you material to study for 30 minutes followed by 2 separate mock sales 15 minutes each.

Interview Questions

• Sell your hometown compared to chicago   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T (San Francisco, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Got interview through connection at company. Made plans to talk over the phone for 10 minutes to send in resume and go online to email in my experience. Took online background information and it was in the works.

Interview Questions

• All were pretty standard. Need to know how to work really fast and re-act to questions. Greatcompnay to go work for. Questions was. What systems do you know of and how do they work.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Tell them what you made before and they match it. Plus the benefits are top notch.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AT&T (San Antonio, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

apparently there are 3 total interviews. I did not make it past the first interview; most of the questions were situational. For example, tell me about an ethical decision that you faced, and how did you handle it?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you turned in an assignment late and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Virginia Beach, VA) in March 2010.

Interview

I first had a phone interview with someone name Pat in New Jersey. After she asked me questions in regards to my experience and told me a little about the job, she told me a local manager would contact me for an interview. I then met with the local manager and a regional manager and thought the interview went well. I followed up with a thank you email to which they never responded. I never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you were able to use persuasion to successfully convince someone to see things your way   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AT&T (King of Prussia, PA) in September 2009.

Interview

Interviewed with sales manager and a few days later met with the VP and General Manager

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you could not resolve a customer problem and what did you do.   1 Answer

Business Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AT&T in October 2010.

Interview

They asked me a # of questions about my previous sales experience. also they were curious how i will be able to overcome objectives.

Interview Questions

• What is a time where you changed a NO to a yes? and how did you make that adjustment?   Answer Question
    • How do you overcome objectives?   Answer Question

Business Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at AT&T in January 2010.

Interview

easy transition as I was an internal employee

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not much room for negotiation if internal employee