AT&T

AT&T Business Account Executive Interview Questions

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T in April 2013.

Got interview through connection at company. Made plans to talk over the phone for 10 minutes to send in resume and go online to email in my experience.

Took online background information and it was in the works.

Interview Questions
  • All were pretty standard. Need to know how to work really fast and re-act to questions. Greatcompnay to go work for. Questions was. What systems do you know of and how do they work.   View Answer
Tell them what you made before and they match it. Plus the benefits are top notch.

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AT&T in February 2013.

apparently there are 3 total interviews. I did not make it past the first interview; most of the questions were situational. For example, tell me about an ethical decision that you faced, and how did you handle it?

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you turned in an assignment late and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T in March 2010.

I first had a phone interview with someone name Pat in New Jersey. After she asked me questions in regards to my experience and told me a little about the job, she told me a local manager would contact me for an interview. I then met with the local manager and a regional manager and thought the interview went well. I followed up with a thank you email to which they never responded. I never heard from them again.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation in which you were able to use persuasion to successfully convince someone to see things your way   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AT&T in September 2009.

Interviewed with sales manager and a few days later met with the VP and General Manager

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you could not resolve a customer problem and what did you do.   View Answer

Business Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AT&T in October 2010.

They asked me a # of questions about my previous sales experience. also they were curious how i will be able to overcome objectives.

Interview Questions
    • What is a time where you changed a NO to a yes? and how did you make that adjustment?   Answer Question
    • How do you overcome objectives?   Answer Question

Business Account Executive Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at AT&T in January 2010.

easy transition as I was an internal employee

Interview Questions
    not much room for negotiation if internal employee