AT&T Business Sales LDP Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Retail Sales Consultant (169)
- Customer Service Representative (87)
- AT&T Retail Sales Consultant (60)
- Retail Sales Representative (49)
- Sales Representative (48)
- Sales Associate (34)
- Premesis Technician (32)
- Retail Leadership Development Program (27)
- Sales Consultant (24)
- RSC (21)
- Business Sales Leadership Development Program (20)
- Account Manager (17)
- Sales Support Representative (15)
- Project Manager (15)
- Customer Assistant (15)
- Network Engineer (14)
- Assistant Store Manager (13)
- Manager (12)
- Premises Technician (10)
- Leadership Development Program (8)
- Wire Technician (8)
- Software Engineer (7)
- Account Executive (7)
- Retail Store Manager (7)
- Sales (7)
- Retail Sales Associate (7)
- U-Verse Premises Technician (7)
- Business Account Executive (6)
- Customer Service Representative I (6)
- Senior Software Engineer (6)
Business Sales LDP Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in November 2011.
Interview Details – 1st round- on campus and in person. Essentially boiled down to why ATT, why sales, and why telecom.
2nd round- phone interview. More intensive and situational questions.
3rd- phone interview and mock sales presentation.
Reason for Declining – didnt want to relocate.
Interviews for Top Jobs at AT&T