AT&T

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AT&T.

Interview Details – Behavioral, sales presentation

Interview Question – Specific questions about the products price were difficult to navigate during the sales presentation portion   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Did not like not being able to determine my fate after training

Atlanta, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at AT&T in March 2012.

Interview Details – A six-month program which could be extended to two-year. I think they would try their best to find a SALES person and unfortunately I am not that type.

After all, the interviewee is nice during the on-campus interview which lasts for almost one hour. They have given questions on the paper.

Interview Questions

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at AT&T in September 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted within a week, telling me I had moved on to the interview stage. I had to call and make an appointment. But before the interview stage I had to attend an online tele-conference with AT&T person telling us more about the program. I asked a question. It was informative, but the woman seemed very matter-of-fact, stating we would have to meet a quota even when we are training.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between business to business sales and retail sales?   Answer Question
  • Where do you see yourself in the next 3 to 5 years?   Answer Question
  • Why do you want to start off with a career in sales?   Answer Question
  • Name 3 characteristics/personality traits you have that you think will help you in this position.   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in November 2010.

Interview Details – Im still in the process, but so far I have talk to four people on the phone and have my last phone interview tomorrow to see if I get a 1:1 interview

Interview Question – Are you willing to relocate? How are you interested in sales?   Answer Question

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!