AT&T

Relevance Date Difficulty

Service Technician Interview

Service Technician
Charlotte, NC

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at AT&T.

Interview Details – Went to a public hiring session at their facility

Interview Question – scenario where I resolved customer trouble   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was none. new people are hired on a 5 year wage scale for a union represented job

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Assistant Store Manager
Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in December 2009.

Interview Details – Good questions to weed out those that are not qualified. Good experience.

Interview Question – What was a time that you failed and how did you respond?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Retail Sales Representative
Charlotte, NC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 months - interviewed at AT&T in January 2011.

Interview Details – It took 6 months of interviews due to a "hiring freeze" and then I only got in because I made friends with a manager in a store, who then hired me.

Negotiation Details – No

Retail Sales Manager Interview

Retail Sales Manager
Charlotte, NC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AT&T.

Interview Details – Initial phone screen by staffing manager, in-person interview with area sales manager, in-person interview with director of sales

Interview Question – N/A   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None, did not comply with any negotiations

SSR Interview

SSR
Charlotte, NC

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in March 2011.

Interview Details – phone interview, hr manager interview, store manager interview, area manager interview.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you demonstrated your customer service skills?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at AT&T in August 2009.

Interview Details – Basically they do a over the phone interview and then you really don't hear from them for like 4-6 months. The set you up with skills testing and upon you passing the skill test will determine if you go to the next level of interviewing one on one. Then it is a lot quicker after that.

Interview Question – They were not difficult at all.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It is usually a flat rate but the pay is extremely acceptable.

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!