AT&T

2.5

29 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AT&T.

Received an email one week after applying online. Received two face to face interviews in one day. Hired on the spot following the second interview. The process was very easy.

TDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoffman Estates, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

Met a recruiter at my school's career fair. I gave her my resume and they contacted me about 6 weeks later. Interview process consisted of one screening interview and one technical interview. The interview process was relatively easy; there were no questions on writing an algorithm or testing. All questions were coding trivia questions pretty much.

Interview Questions
    • What makes an interface important when discussing polymorphism?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

My first interview was with an HR Representative via the phone call that asked basic information such as my background, what my career goals are, etc. He told me at the end of the call that the next step would be to meet with the manager(s) that I would be supporting in the position. A few days later I met with the two second level managers I would be supporting and during the interview they brought in three other first level managers to meet with me. It was professional but also very laid back and not uptight. I felt the interview was going well.

Interview Questions
    • "What would you do if your child was sick?" as they knew I had a young son at home during the time.   View Answer
    The offer I received was higher than I had anticipated so I did not negotiate.

Regional Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

Online posting. Phone interview. One on One interview. Job notification.

Interview Questions
    The offer was already negotiated.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online – interviewed at AT&T in February 2014.

Applied online, after 3 weeks, I got a call from AT&T for a interview, The lady asked me some questions and I cant remember what were the questions and after that the lady set me up for n interview. had the interview and had to wait 2 hours to interview to start she the woman on the phone booked 2 of us at the same time. had the interview and the manager saw I was very nervous, the interview continue and she said I will hear back from them in 2 weeks. I email the recruiter and no reply 4 weeks pass and nothing, the next following week I email her again, she didn't reply but she put on my AT&T status " Not considering you at this time. very unprofessional!

MATREX College Grads Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoffman Estates, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

I was contacted because I was a college grad, HR went over the basic character questions. After the phone interview, I was scheduled to come in for the face to face interview. I met with the HR hiring manager, then I met with the past MATREX team and their Technical Lead. I was contacted maybe a few weeks later asking if I would like to come on and if so to accept the hiring letter.

Interview Questions
    • Steps I would follow to prepare for a Italian Dinner if my boss told me to set one up.   View Answer
    No Negotiation they already had salary range for the new hire recent college grads. It was a very nice starting salary

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online – interviewed at AT&T in August 2013.

The interview process was very comfortable, easy and fast. I went through 3 interviews. 2 in one day and the third later that week. Once I got hired they let me start training a month later

Interview Questions
    • What makes you feel qualified for this job?   View Answer
    They offered me more than what i asked

Student Intern I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AT&T in March 2013.

one phone interview and I was in. typical behavioral interview, not too difficult. they called me and asked me behavioral questions, and I answered them. no in person interview needed. only interviewed with one person by phone.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoffman Estates, IL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AT&T in November 2012.

It takes a while to get hired at AT&T initially. They do promote from within. They want a strong sales background, and a smiley person with a good attitude. They also want you to stand behind the products, especially digital life. That is a huge focus right now, it is no longer a cell phone company. They provide solutions for everything and everyone.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate as I didn't have a degree.

Senior Specialist - Tech Project Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at AT&T in November 2012.

Two Interviews. Long wait between interviews and hiring and start date. Total of 4 months.

Interview Questions
    Told what benefits and salary is for the position