AT&T Interview Questions in Columbus, OH

Updated May 6, 2015

2.8

Sales Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Columbus, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online on a Friday and got a call Monday wanting to be interviewed face to face. I go to interview it took about 20 minutes for the interview.

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Columbus, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

Got called by a recruiter, phone interview, and then an interview with a hiring manager, and then an interview with the store and district manager. All very easy going calm people

Interview Questions

• How do your past roles tailor to your position you're applying for at At&t?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Columbus, OH) in August 2012.

Interview

It took about a week for someone to contact me after I first applied. Then I did my first interview a week later with the store manager of the store I would be working in. After the initial interview I had two more interviews within the space of four weeks in total. The second interview was with the area manager and the third was with the district manager. The whole interview process took about a month from the time I applied to the time I got hired.

Interview Questions

• Experience. Whether I was excited to be with the company. Why they should choose me over others... Etc   1 Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at AT&T (Columbus, OH) in February 2011.

Interview

it has been a couple years. I remember it took a very very long time to complete the entire process. I applied in October, had two interviews, and was offered a position in March.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a difficult customer situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Columbus, OH) in February 2008.

Interview

It was a straight forward interview process. Reviewed my previous employment, discussed management and sales background as well technical knowledge of the Telecom Industry.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were straight forward interview questions. No trick questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

They made an offer that was very close to my asking range. I made a counter offer that was accepted.