AT&T

Average Difficulty
14 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at AT&T

Interview Details – I applied online, about 4 days later they told me that I had to take a assesment that determined my ability to work for them , I passed the online cc audition assesment then they emailed me 2 days later saying that they were holding on site assesment testing sessions. They gave me the list of times and dates that which I could attend , so I emailed them my preference & they emailed me back confirming the time and date. Now I'm just waiting to go do the assesment this week.

Interviewed at AT&T

Interview Details – So far I did an online personality test. Then I was sent an email to do a call center simulation assessment. Obviously I did well because I was emailed to do an on site testing. I'm waiting for the date to attend

Interview Question – There was a question on the personality test that said something like: I never fail.. I believe this question is to be answered HONESTLY they have systems that detect when a test taker is decieving the company   Answer Question

Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AT&T in October 2013.

Interview Details – Initial interviewing process began right on the website you are required to perform an online test to judge your ability to work in a call center environment. from there you will receive an email requesting that you arrive in office for further written testing judging your ability answer questions for which the answers can be found in technical reading. If you successfully pass the written test you are then allowed to schedule a face to face interview with a hiring manager.

Interview Question – The most important question in my opinion would be "how would you handle an angry customers call?"   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Detroit, MI

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AT&T.

Interview Details – AT&T is really all about customer service even if their tools or services dont work sound upbeat and friendly during the interview. customer service background is important but you to have great comprehension skills.

Interview Question – They have a pass fail test in the middle of training if you fail it you loss your job before you even make it out of training. the job is a technical job no billing you need to know how to use a computer and understand how they work (basic functions). You have to know how to be detailed very very detailed to do this job. the test you take during interviewing doesnt have anything to do with the job you will be doing.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they want to bring everyone in at the $10 good luck

Customer Assistant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AT&T.

Interview Details – Its been a while since I was interviewed. I know that it was over the phone for me however that has changed. Questions were very typical, "name a time when you made a customer very satisfied", "Name a time when you dealt with an irrate customer and how did you handle it". There was a test you had to pass before getting the interview and within 1 day of the offer of the position you had to pass a drug test.

Interview Question – very typical interview questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate

Jacksonville, FL

Interviewed at AT&T

Interview Details – I applied online at the at&t website. I was sent an email to schedule for an assessment test so I did. When I got there we watched a 5min video on the company, then we took a short 1-2min tour, she just showed us what section we will be in and that we will have our on desk (there will not be any desk switches). Then we went to take the assessment. I had found out that day that I had passed. (I was even given a sheet of paper that said qualified). I see that everyone's reviews are a little different. Anyone had anything similar? I took the assessment on 11/16 it is now 11/19 still waiting for a call for an interview. I logged back into at&t to check my status and I saw were it was changed to "Testing Status update" on 11/18 so yesterday (And it congratulated me on completing the initial testing process). Before it still said "Schedule for testing). Does anyone know how much longer I will have to wait?

Interview Question – No interview just yet   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Birmingham, AL

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at AT&T in July 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview followed by Saturday assessment. Then an in-office interview with your team manager if selected but this process changes frequently.

Interview Question – Be positive about previous employers even if your view is not.   Answer Question

Customer Assistant

I applied online and interviewed at AT&T.

Interview Details – They do the Star interview questions (Situation, Task, Action, Result)
I wasnt prepared for that I was prepared to answer the usual interview questions. It was a very short interview.

Interview Question – Give me a specific example of a time when you had to conform to a policy with which you did not agree   Answer Question

Little Rock, AR

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in February 2013.

Interview Details – First week I had to complete 2 tests that were basic reading comprehension and following instructions, no previous knowledge needed. A week later I was called for an interview with generic work history and role playing questions.

Interview Question – what was the worst part about you're previous job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation. they accepted my fairly modest offer 12$/hour

Very Easy Interview

Customer Assistant

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AT&T in January 2013.

Interview Details – The interveiw process was wonderful. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised by my interveiwer, he was personable and very easy to talk to.

Interview Question – What did I most dislike about my current jo?b   View Answer

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!