AT&T

2.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at AT&T in December 2012.

Convoluted. There was a group conference call, followed by an on-site assessment, followed by an on-site interview. An area manager came in at the end and 'approved' me. I then had to wait six weeks to start.

None

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

The process took a dayinterviewed at AT&T in April 2012.

Interview was very personable and laid back. The Interview consisted of the manager and the vice president of the company. It was a little intimating however the interviewers made it a very relaxed environment. The company looked like a very nice place to work. The interviewers were willing to answer all and every question that I had. The were very patient and they described the exceptions that was required of all candidates. Overall, the atmosphere was pleasant and the interview went very well. I am currently waiting to hear back from the employer within the next week or so.

Interview Questions
    • How efficient are you in using technology while multitasking to fulfill a customers needs?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at AT&T in June 2011.

Waited about a month before receiving an email to test for AT&T position. Two tests were administered, then an interview. It was another month before getting the call to take the drug test and verify background check. Very easy process, just really drawn out.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you were part of a group with a common goal, and what you did to help achieve that goal.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. They have a set amount and you can accept or decline the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocala, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocala, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AT&T in August 2008.

I filled the application out online, got a call to come to the first interview which was to see how well I do on a test on the phone system that is used to handle the calls from the customers, I passed it. I received in my hand a card with my next interview which was at AT&T customer services center. I was introduced to other workers and supervisors and managers. I had to wait to meet with the person that was to interview me. The interviewer met with me, asked about my past jobs, experiences with people. She said she will call me on Tuesday if I get the position or I will get a email if I didn't. I got the email. I just knew I had the position because I past the tests, the other people liked me and I am a people person. I still don't know why I didn't get the position.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to stop working with children all of a sudden?   View Answer

Customer Service Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

internet/ internet exam/ call intervie/ exam in the location / then call to have an interview/ past drug exam / background check/ then they call to let you know your salary/ then training for 3 month to start working..........;