AT&T

2.7

87 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Grand Rapids, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at AT&T in February 2010.

It was basic right out of the book. Nothing that will catch you off grad. it a lil long process depending on when they for looking to fill the positions Training in a call room setting .

Interview Questions
  • I worked in rendition, so Not taking the calls personal   Answer Question
NO negoation

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boardman, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boardman, OH

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at AT&T in February 2014.

It was a very strict hiring process. I had to go through two interviews -- a phone interview and then a sit-down interview. During the process, they made me fill out my own background check and then take a drug test prior to even receiving a job offer. Once I completed that, then I was hired. Although I was hired for a branch, I never talked to the headquarter in which I work. I dealt with a rep from another state, so the communication was terrible.

Interview Questions
    • Why should I hire you over someone with experience.   View Answer
    None, they told me the price in which I would work.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4 days - interviewed at AT&T in January 2010.

The interview was np different than any other interview. The hiring process was easy and quick and I was interview one day and made the offer the next day. This was a long time ago and i am sure the process have changed quite a bit now. I was sent for a drug test and a background check was done. I report the following week. I had to take an id and go throuh orientation for 12 weeks.

there was no negoitation

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at AT&T in April 2014.

I received a phone call from a manager to set up 1st Interview. Manager was very polite and scheduled my interview for the following day. Interview went well, hoping to receive 2nd interview.

Interview Questions
    • None, Interview was very straight forward.   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at AT&T.

Process is easy, hiring process starts by a survey by phone and if pass a simulator test is given at location. If pass an interview is scheduled with upper management.

The process was easy due to previous experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I interviewed through other source. The process took 5 months - interviewed at AT&T.

I placed an application by calling a telephone number provided in an ad. This was the preliminary interview. I was asked general questions involving past customer service positions. I was invited to come in to test for the position I applied to. The testing involved various customer scenarios. There were also tests that showed how you would handle tense or difficult situations. After that, I was asked to stay for a person to person interview. I passed the first 3 steps in the hiring process. I was called approximately a week later and was invited to come in for another person to person interview, at which time a job and salary offer was given. Unfortunately, I had to wait months before another call was received to give me my start date and for training.

Interview Questions
    • The personality questions. I cannot remember the specific questions. It was 18 years ago.   Answer Question
    The negotiation was on the salary offered. It was based on your sales experience. I had enough experience to come in at the middle of the offer grid. Be as thorough as you can and make sure you provide all experiences that pertain to the position you are seeking.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AT&T.

at first it was a phone interview that lasted several minutes. Secondly there was a face to face interview I stood about 15 minutes. There were actual testing that was very complicated last about 1 hour. There was a ditional testing if you passed that was Mak phone call testing were you were too pretend to take calls and make offers or answer questions.

Interview Questions
    • during the first phone interview one question was asked as how many times is it appropriate to be tardy and A month?   View Answer
    N/A

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ocala, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocala, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AT&T in December 2012.

They go off the star process, Situation, task, action and response. you can find information on this online, make sure to have your examples and go over them enough that you feel comfortable saying it, they will have quite a few different types so cover them all

Interview Questions
    • What is a good reason to quit without notice   View Answer
    I was able to get a little more than they first offered but I do believe that has changed. It might not be possible anymore, benefits were non nonnegotiable along with commission.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at AT&T.

This is a firm that believes heavily in testing. It starts with the phone interview which will describe the position and give you an opportunity to answer some general background questions. Be very careful to listen to the questions and answer them as asked, it is part of the screening criteria. There was a glitch where I got an automated invitation to appear at a location for testing for the wrong date. You will be provided very specific emailed instructions regarding the procedure on testing day. read it carefully. If you do not follow these guidelines to the letter, you will be screened out. There is then a series of computer administered tests. You can be eliminated at any stage in the proceedings as soon as the results area in. If you pass the screenings, you may be invited back for a group orientation. Be careful, this is also a final interview.

Interview Questions
    • If your manager needs you; we can cancel your vacation. How do feel about that?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Little Rock, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in July 2012.

Went through 3 interviews before being hired. They wan't to hear all about how to empathize with customers.

Interview Questions
    • When you think of customer service what other company comes to mind?   View Answer
    They start at 10.50, but with 10 years of experience I advised I would only accept the top starting pay which was 14.85

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!