AT&T Director Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Retail Sales Consultant (164)
- Customer Service Representative (87)
- AT&T Retail Sales Consultant (53)
- Retail Sales Representative (49)
- Sales Representative (46)
- Sales Associate (34)
- Premesis Technician (32)
- Retail Leadership Development Program (26)
- Sales Consultant (23)
- RSC (21)
- Business Sales Leadership Development Program (20)
- Account Manager (17)
- Project Manager (15)
- Sales Support Representative (14)
- Customer Assistant (14)
- Network Engineer (14)
- Manager (12)
- Assistant Store Manager (12)
- Premises Technician (10)
- Leadership Development Program (8)
- Wire Technician (8)
- Software Engineer (7)
- Sales (7)
- Retail Store Manager (7)
- Retail Sales Associate (7)
- U-Verse Premises Technician (7)
- Business Account Executive (6)
- Customer Service Representative I (6)
- Account Executive (6)
- Senior Software Engineer (6)
Director Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 3+ months - interviewed at AT&T in October 2012.
Interview Details – Applied online. Contacted immediately. Brief interview with recruiter. Multiple interviews over a few months with sr. executive levels. Interviews were professional (phone, AT&T tele-presence and in-person). Overall the experience was very good.
Interview Question – Questions were typical, standard and straight forward. No surprises. No evaluation tests. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – Offer extended verbally followed immediately in writing via email. No negotiations.
Very Easy Interview
Director Interview (Negative Experience; Very Easy Interview)
I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at AT&T in February 2009.
Interview Details – Hand picked for job as I was the only person they could get to do it.
Interview Question – What is life cycle management can you explain it to us? We really don't know... View Answer
Negotiation Details – very one sided, with promises of future payment and bonuses never delivered.
Director Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AT&T in August 2010.
Interview Details – Met with HR first, then with group director, then had group interview with various employees.
Interviews for Top Jobs at AT&T