AT&T

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 3+ months - interviewed at AT&T in October 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online. Contacted immediately. Brief interview with recruiter. Multiple interviews over a few months with sr. executive levels. Interviews were professional (phone, AT&T tele-presence and in-person). Overall the experience was very good.

Interview Question – Questions were typical, standard and straight forward. No surprises. No evaluation tests.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer extended verbally followed immediately in writing via email. No negotiations.

Very Easy Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at AT&T in February 2009.

Interview Details – Hand picked for job as I was the only person they could get to do it.

Interview Question – What is life cycle management can you explain it to us? We really don't know...   View Answer

Negotiation Details – very one sided, with promises of future payment and bonuses never delivered.

Director

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AT&T in August 2010.

Interview Details – Met with HR first, then with group director, then had group interview with various employees.

Interview Questions

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!