AT&T Interview Questions in Houston, TX

Updated Aug 31, 2015

2.7

Bilingual Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Houston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

I think the process is unpersonal, after you apply you receive txt and email requesting a personality test which I answered honestly, however I didn't pass. I read later some other comments about it that said the best answer choices were stroger agree or stronger disagree!! so that probably were I fell

U-Verse Premises Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Very thorough, but easy and helpful. They made sure they tended to your needs and made sure you could make your interview dates and the wages there are awesome plus the benefits.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had a customer who was upset with the service they were given, how did you handle this interaction and what was the outcome?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, but they were fair with their wage decision.

U-Verse Premises Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Smooth process just awaiting a phone call to see if I will get an offer. First started with testing online then offered to go into 1:1 interview which took a few hours to actually speak to a manager.

Interview Questions

• A situation were you either befriended or made some one fell part of the team   Answer Question

Cell Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

The process takes forever, unless you work here already and they have selected you for the job, but that takes some time too. There is no communication from them and when you are about to give up is when they will call, so be prepared to wait.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

The first step in the interview process was an phone interview with the office manager and the owner of the company. This was a lot of fun, and really served as an icebreaker. This allowed me to loosen up and relax a little before the face to face interview that was to come later

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Houston, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

Took about a week, received a call from H.R. to schedule interview with recruiter. Arrived 15 min early. Interview lasted about 30 min. Basically went over resume & discussed training, hours, locations. Then recruiter told me he would call me back to schedule interview with hiring manager. Have not heard back since. I called back H.R. & was told my application was on hold, but that they are always hiring. Not really sure what to think.

Interview Questions

• Was asked if hours & locations would be an issue as well as traveling for training.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Apply throught internet. Once AT&T accept application, it sends an email for you to take a test within 5 days which takes about 45 minutes. Only email communication until it send you an email for the interview with ATT staffing persong at AT&T store. The interview comprises of three sections with your resume, job description and general Q&As.

Interview Questions

• What do your think is your postion going to be after 5 years?   3 Answers

Customer Service Leverage Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (Houston, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

No phone call received Applied online, received email for assessment Received email to schedule testing Passed testing, waited 2 weeks for face to face interview, a lot of behavioral question, tell me about a time? Or what if? Hired the same day.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Houston, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online and received a email one week later to complete an online assessment. After completing the online assessment I received a call from the HR 3-4 weeks later. The call was very informative towards the hours, location and more in depth about the position and also to schedule a interview the following day at the corporate location. I arrived at the interview the next day 45 min and was then greeted by the clerk who then directed me to the lobby where I was then directed to the interview room. The interviewer informed me that he was conducting a "Blitz" interview where he wanted to ask as much about me and my past experience in a shorter time period. There weren't any questions which really caught me off guard, just basic questions asking about my past work experience, education, career goals, and what keeps me motivated. He then gave me more information regarding the RSC, hours, company information, what is to be expected, and lastly gave me a chance to ask questions. At the end of the interview he informed me that if I was selected to move forward that I would hear something with the next 3-4 business days. However I received a phone call the very next day to conduct a final face-to-face interview the following day at the store location which I applied at. When I arrived at the final interview I was a little nervous but once I began speaking to the store manager I was at ease and more comfortable. The manager just went over my resume, asked questions about my sales experience and surprisingly did not ask any scenario questions. They had me shadow a store employee for about 45 min to see how well I fit in and interacted with the customers. I left that interview feeling confident but unsure at the same time and a week and a half later I received a phone call to extend a offer. Being that I am a recent college graduate, I kinda expected a higher start pay but with the bonuses, commissions, and yearly raises I am very satisfied to be working for this company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotions

Premesis Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Houston, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

took 2 weeks, had a test, pretty easy, then striagh to interview. The interview itself was very straightforward, they ask you three questions mostly related to customer service and sales. Make sure you tell them exactly what you have done in the past that will translate into this job.

Interview Questions

• try not to ask too much about the ladders of the company, they tend to get prettty anal about it, focus on the job you are applying for first   Answer Question