AT&T

Updated Dec 13, 2014
1,445 Interview Reviews

2.7

BSLDP Interview

I applied online , then I did a behavior test. After 2 days I got a call to tell me that I passed to the next round. Then I have a behavior interview by Facetime. After that, around a week later I got the call that I passed to the final round. The final round was not hard, and the next day I got the offer. The process took around 2 weeks

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AT&T.

Think of the strategy as your mission statement for all your hiring efforts. In addition to your philosophy, your hiring strategy includes timing issues. How you approach replacement jobs versus additional jobs varies.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

You have to take an assessment test. If you pass the test then you interview with one of the managers that ask you the basic questions like why should we hire you or what made you choose to work for the company.

Interview Questions
    • There is not really a difficult question just the basic when interviewing for a job. They don't go by the star method, but this would be good because the question is similar if you know this method you should have no problem.   Answer Question
    No negotiation you start out at base pay and work your way up.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

phone interview, in person interview, 3 weeks training may put you up in a hotel depending on the location of training. vigerous training process long days lots of lecturing and paperwork

Interview Questions
    • when was a time you were faced with a challenge and how did you deal with it   Answer Question
    salary is pretty set

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

1)Online application w/ short questioner. 2)If passed you'll be offered to take an online assessment. If passed the application status will change to "your résumé is being reviewed." 3)If you meet all requirements a hiring manager will call, ask a few basic questions & schedule an interview. Online application status will change to "hiring manager is scheduling interviews." You should also receive emails. 4)1-on-1 interview took 30min, behavior question. They encourage interviewees to ask several questions. 5)Scheduled to meet the store manager, this is not in interview. Simply a time so see the store as an employee. Make sure you have LOTS of questions to ask. 6)Official job offer with pre-onboarding paperwork and drug test.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate. Accepted first offer with base salary plus target commission.

Emerging Technologies Student Technical Intern I Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

Applied online. Went through 30-minute phone screen with standard procedural questions, as well as 1 or 2 behavioral questions. Next had a one-hour video conference interview with a mix of behavioral and technical questions. Technical questions were very easy compared to other technology companies. I was asked to define some terms, I was tested to see if I understood passing values versus references, and I had a simple algorithms coding problem. The interviewers were very friendly. Got an offer a day later.

Interview Questions
    • What is a race condition, what is inheritance, how does a modem work   Answer Question

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AT&T.

Process took about 3 weeks applied online, manager called me to set up an interview manager was very eager to hire me since they were short staffed, called me 3 days later to offer me the position.

Sales Associate Interview

Basic questions on sales and tech, lots of questions about sales experience, not as much of what to expect in the job description as everything is a case by case, customer by customer basis. However, it was enjoyable

Business Sales Leadership Development Program (BSLDP) Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AT&T.

Spoke at a college career fair and had an interview the next day. Interview lasted about an hour and the interviewer was very relaxed asking questions about how I've dealt with different situations in my previous jobs. After this interview he told me to apply online and after I did he contacted me with the information to complete an aptitude test. Couple days after completing the aptitude test he told me the results were positive and told me to schedule a role-play online for the last part of the interview process. The role-play was an hour long and was fairly difficult and awkward. Choice of phone or webcam and had to spend the first half to review what you were selling and how to sell it and the second half attending two types of customers, someone looking to buy and an unhappy customer.

Interview Questions
    • When faced with an ethical problem in your previous employment, how did you handle it and why?
      The role play was the most difficult part though.

Answer Question

Relocation to Atlanta for the program then relocation to where they need someone

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AT&T.

Received a call from staffing agent, then met with hiring agent who went through some easy questions regarding selling, all and all easy interview.
    Give a example of how you handeled tough situation?
    You also role play for a bit and are given 3 min to explain a topic of your choosing.

Interview Questions
    It's drawn out, but there really isn't much negotiations needed, the pay and benefits are great.