AT&T Interview Questions

1,613 Interview Reviews

2.7

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Madison, WI).

Interview

Sat down with manager and retail manager. Very laid back and not too professional; which was a good thing. They were respectful but it wasn't extremely formal. They made me feel comfortable. Very long hiring process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Quick, general questions about the position. Seemed rushed. There was no time to ask questions. Was okay interview process for a retail position. Could not really expect more.I do not know what else to say or do. I wrote all I could and it was not enough. So here I am trying to fill a word minimum with irrelevant and unnecessary writing.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Interview process took 6 weeks and interviewed by 6 people. The person who interviewed me took 4 weeks to get back and another 2 weeks to get an answer. This company likes to drag the application process.The personality test was easy and the interviews a joke. They will not negotiate salary with you either.

Customer Service/Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Very easy breezed right through it, have great speaking skills and great sales skills, So I found the the interview easy. Just have to know how to listen, and you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• how do you overcome an irate customer.   1 Answer

Salesman Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Applied online took about a day or two then got an email to go to group interview sat down with at least 5 other people and answered questions one at a time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you excelled in your career and how you learned from it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Look it was cool, took a while before they got back to me about a little over a month and half before I heard anything. The interview process was good had a phone interview then a store interview immediately following. Took a while before I knew i was hired

Interview Questions

• The standard questions that you lost likely get asked in any interview to see if you are qualified   Answer Question

Wired Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Baton Rouge, LA) in April 2015.

Interview

After passing the personality test, you are selected to take the person Assessment test. Make sure to study and review. Then you will be invited to an RJP where u will be interviewed. Questions are general customer service related issues, like one was: How would you deal with an angry customer after she or she says her home was not wired properly?

Interview Questions

• Name an obstacle in the past, and how did you overcome it.   1 Answer
    • What Skill make you right for this job?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Greensboro, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online and took an online test that was about an hour. A week later I received an email telling me to call a recruiter to go over resume and set up face to face interview. Once I had my face to face interview we went over my work history and different scenario questions related to customer service goals and weaknesses. The recruiter and interviewer both were very nice and honest. After the interview within a few days received call from recruiter to set up background check and drug test. Make sure to match everything on the background check likes jobs and or anything that is asked because they will find it and it can hurt the process or prolong it. After everything cleared I was given an offer.

Interview Questions

• What are your strength and weakness not emotional wise?   Answer Question

College Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online with a referral. After a week with no response I created a second account with a resume tailored to their job description. After 15 days got a call midday as a preliminary interview for the SECOND account. The call did not last more than six minutes, in that timeframe an interview was scheduled. Very relaxed environment. After making small talk with the interviewer, interview was more like a long chat. I was there for an hour including a 20 minute wait time in the lobby for the interviewer. Everyone on the floor was very nice and smiling/friendly. You have three days to accept an offer. If you accept expect to be drug tested and background will be checked. Depending on how long it takes for your background to clear is when you will start.

Interview Questions

• Q: Three words that describe you   1 Answer
    • Q: name a time you had to deal with a difficult customer   Answer Question
    • Q: Do you agree that the customer is always right?   1 Answer
    • Q:What would your manager say is your best quality and something you need to improve on   1 Answer

Business Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AT&T (Orlando, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

It's just like how other's have posted here. It didn't take up full one hour. Studying the questions that's listed on the website helps a lot, but also asked couple of generic questions like why did you choose AT&T, and what do you know about the program. So make sure you're prepared for both the behavioral and questions like those.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were most proud of.
      Why did you choose your school?

Answer Question