AT&T Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015
1,835 Interview Reviews

2.7

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Phone interview, face interview, then they will call you from the store that is going to hire ( normally the Store Manager) then once you get through these steps then you do a drug screen. Then it off to training for 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Treat the interview as a sales call and you are pretty much selling your self to your future boss why you should be hired.   2 Answers

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davie, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Davie, FL).

Interview

I did an online application May 14th and within a couple of minutes received the "next step" email from them prompting me to complete the questionnaire. The next day May 15th i received a call from the AT&T recruiter who did a brief over the phone interview and got a quick idea of my skills/ experience with retail and customer service, she then scheduled me for my first face to face interview for Monday May 18th with a hiring manager. This interview was slightly more formal and lasted a little under an hour. The interviewer asked me why i chose AT&T along with various situational scenarios describing my encounters working in retail. We also did a quick role play activity where i was asked to sell him something(anything i choose) that i believe i am knowledgeable on. He explained to me that AT&T does 3 interviews before extending an offer. The first with himself(the hiring manager) and the next 2 with two store managers from the district in which i would be placed. Yesterday May 29th i had my second interview with 1 of the store managers and it went. This interview was way shorter and straight to the point, basically getting a feel if your a good fit for their store. He explained that he believed my qualifications and skills would be a great fit for his location and that i would hear from him within the next few days. I have heard that AT&T's hiring process is a bit lengthy so the waiting game begins....

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for AT&T Are you comfortable in an environment where you have to meet set goals and quotas What experience do you have working in sales/retail   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Bridgewater, NJ).

Interview

applied online, got a call after 2 weeks for an interview with the store manager. A week after an interview with the regional HR person. A few days later they start doing a background check and drug test. After that, you get an job offer from HR. They send you to training for a month with all the expenses included. The whole process takes 2+ months until you start working at the store

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work here? Tell me an example of a difficult situation you've had in the past? How did you solve the problem? Why should I hire you? Do you plan to move to management?   Answer Question

UVerse Premise Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I was given a phone interview that was fairly average and then was given a verbal offer of employment at that time. You also have to go in and take an aptitude test which is moderately difficult and go for drug and physical testing.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be good at performing this job?   Answer Question

Wire Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The entire process took roughly 4 months before training actually started. First you take a test with basic skill sets mainly designed to test your time management. Second was the rjp. When your interviewed by a manger. Lastly about a month later you get your offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time in your past job when you had to deal with conflict and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scarsdale, NY

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at AT&T (Scarsdale, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Interviewer is really rude. Waited a really long time. I also had an interview for another Job and this woman made me late because she was not on time. Unbelievable. I was horrible experience.

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Applied online. They sent an online assessment (personality test) which I sent back. Next week I got an email to schedule a phone interview. Typical behavioral questions--nothing too hard. The final interview was pretty difficult. It was a role play and I was caught off guard a little. Make sure you prepare.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you adapted to a change in the workplace.   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at AT&T (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Multiple interviews with HR and hiring managers, etc. Overall experience was positive. Was able to interview with different hiring managers in different departments and cities to determine the best fit.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for AT&T   1 Answer

Negotiation

Able to interview for different positions in different departments and cities to determine the best fit

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I filled out application online. Got called a week later got an interview with the hiring manager. Lasted bout an hour. She was formal,took many notes. Afterwards she left the room for bout 5 min and came back with the stores manager. He went over my resume. Bring questions to ask with you! She liked that very much.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Be prepared for mostly situational questions if it is your first ASM interview. Situation/Action/Result. Management will look for specific and detailed answers. Be prepared with how you will influence store rankings. Be able to talk about your strengths/ weaknesses. Most interviews will be with two managers and the area manager. Be enthusiastic and smile!

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you as an assistant manager? Tell me about a time...   Answer Question