AT&T

1,537 Interview Reviews

2.7

U-Verse Premises Technician Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AT&T.

Apply online, took assessment test online which qualifies you to take a written test at the location itself.
    Get there to take the test, find over a dozen other people waiting to take the same test. After passing they show you a couple videos. A few managers talk to you before they bring you back for a one on one.

Was surprised to hear the field managers cursing to the group, after all this is an interview process. Was even more surprised when they asked "how many of you have reviewed AT&T online?" A few raise their hands. Next they ask "did you see all the negative comments? Well, they are true." What amazed me, they seemed proud that former employees were posting negative reviews. Even more astonishing was when they started bashing former employees. Can't say I was eager to interview after that since being professional isn't a strong suite with them.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you qualified for this position.   View Answer

Retail Store Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

The process was quick, about a month in total. The area manager does first round interviews focused more on past experiences and situation questions. Second round interviews are done with a director. He will focus more on philosophy of your management and accountability strategies. They are looking for leaders. So have a lot of answers ready around that.

Interview Questions
    • What is your vision for the store? What areas do you see the store needs the most improvement in and how would you change it. What areas is the store doing well in? How do you hold teams accountable?   View Answer

Sales Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AT&T.

Went great repetitious. They ask you similar questions? Highlight your achievements. Keep eye contact and be confident. I interviewed with two different employees. When I interviewed it was like 8 years ago so something's have changed. Drug test and background test are done.

Associate Developer TDP-ET Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AT&T.

Fairly easy technical interview. I bit myself in the butt because I was exceedingly nervous and accidentally mentioned something I didn't know much about.

3 parts:
    General meeting with recruiter
    Technical and Behavioral interview with a manager
    Final interview with head of department (didn't make it that far)

Account Executive Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at AT&T.

Upon submission of your resume (depending on the job you are applying for), you may be required to take an online screening assessment. If you successfully complete the screening process, you will be contacted by a company recruiter. If you are successful with the recruiter, you will be scheduled with the hiring manager and a few others in the organization.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember any specifics but be prepared to answer complex sales experiences.   View Answer

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AT&T.

I submitted an application online and then was called a few days later to set up for an interview. There was a bit of a pre interview over the phone, just small talk interview questions and scheduling questions. I came to the scheduled interview a few days later everyone was very friendly and up beat. Seemed like a great place to work. I was informed to call back and bug the person who interviewed me and that i was pretty much going to get the job.

Interview Questions
    • What was my knowledge of phones and technology.   View Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AT&T.

They mostly asked behavioral type questions, like how you performed under deadlines, in stressful situations, or those requiring to deal with difficult people. I thought the interviewers were very competent. They also provided lunch, which is always a nice touch. I would recommend them to any other high school grads who are working part-time in college.

Interview Questions
    • Describe to me how you would sell a product to a most difficult potential customer?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at AT&T.

Typical interview questions. Asked a lot about sales techniques. I think they liked how I talked about my experience in conveying value quickly and efficiently to the consumer. Having previous sales experience was probably the most important thing, besides already knowing a couple employees (including the manager).

Interview Questions
    • What made you want to apply for a job here?   View Answer

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AT&T.

IT TAKES SO LONGGGG just to get an interview. I got a response from Verizon from before At&T. I thought it would have been the other way around. I heard they were a great company work for.

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

I applied online – interviewed at AT&T.

It was a regular interview with the questions such as tell me about yourself and others like that. Interviewer was very easy going and I had a good experience, moved to the next hiring process the next day with a conditional offer, from the recruiter and was promised a employment based on a background check and drug screen.