AT&T Interview Questions

1,567 Interview Reviews

2.7

U-Verse Premises Technician Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AT&T.

Apply online, took assessment test online which qualifies you to take a written test at the location itself.
    Get there to take the test, find over a dozen other people waiting to take the same test. After passing they show you a couple videos. A few managers talk to you before they bring you back for a one on one.

Was surprised to hear the field managers cursing to the group, after all this is an interview process. Was even more surprised when they asked "how many of you have reviewed AT&T online?" A few raise their hands. Next they ask "did you see all the negative comments? Well, they are true." What amazed me, they seemed proud that former employees were posting negative reviews. Even more astonishing was when they started bashing former employees. Can't say I was eager to interview after that since being professional isn't a strong suite with them.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you qualified for this position.   View Answer

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at AT&T.

Went to an Open House, was hired the same time. Very simple questions. I have nothing else to say, really. It was an entry level job. Dress nicely and bring your resume.

Interview Questions
    • Explain how to do (something interviewer doesn't know about)   Answer Question

Solutions Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

Pre-call screening by HR followed by a meeting with your supervisor and his/her supervisor. At that point I received an offer from HR. The entire process lasted about 3 weeks but the offer was so low that if I wasn't out of work at the time I would have declined.

Interview Questions
    • What are your goals, where do you see your self in a few years. Why AT&T?   View Answer
    Take it or leave it.....seriously.

Senior Technical Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at AT&T.

Used a recruiter. AT&T likes previous experience at AT&T. It was a telephone interview with 2 Area Managers. They could not decide which Manager would be a better fit for me and gave me an option to work for either doing slightly different jobs.

Interview Questions
    • They want to know how I resolved a technical problem.   View Answer

Wire Technician Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at AT&T.

1st you wait for email to go take test. 2nd you do the real job preview were yes they try to scare you away. Then you do a one on one interview with. Manager. Then you will get a cakl...Mine was next day for conditional job offer. When you accept you fill out background form for hireright.com be VERY VERY detailed on it know your pay and your dates of employment and education. Then you do a physical drug test and then lift test

Interview Questions
    • Name a obstacle you had to overcome and how you did it.   Answer Question

Network Process and Quality Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AT&T.

There were several phone calls, that resulted in 2 official calls with the hiring manager and reporting manager. This took about 3 weeks and the actually hiring process after offer took 3 more weeks. After that there was drug test and my start date was 2 weeks later.

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AT&T.

Phone interview after talking to someone at a career fair. Said they would respond within 1 week. Never responded afterwards. I emailed them about next steps and they still never responded. 6 months later got an automated rejection letter. Highly unprofessional experience.

Sales Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AT&T.

Went great repetitious. They ask you similar questions? Highlight your achievements. Keep eye contact and be confident. I interviewed with two different employees. When I interviewed it was like 8 years ago so something's have changed. Drug test and background test are done.

Retail Store Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

The process was quick, about a month in total. The area manager does first round interviews focused more on past experiences and situation questions. Second round interviews are done with a director. He will focus more on philosophy of your management and accountability strategies. They are looking for leaders. So have a lot of answers ready around that.

Interview Questions
    • What is your vision for the store? What areas do you see the store needs the most improvement in and how would you change it. What areas is the store doing well in? How do you hold teams accountable?   View Answer

Associate Developer TDP-ET Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AT&T.

Fairly easy technical interview. I bit myself in the butt because I was exceedingly nervous and accidentally mentioned something I didn't know much about.

3 parts:
    General meeting with recruiter
    Technical and Behavioral interview with a manager
    Final interview with head of department (didn't make it that far)