AT&T Part Time Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Sep 4, 2015

2.7

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Phone interview, face interview, then they will call you from the store that is going to hire ( normally the Store Manager) then once you get through these steps then you do a drug screen. Then it off to training for 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Treat the interview as a sales call and you are pretty much selling your self to your future boss why you should be hired.   3 Answers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Because i was not able to go in an interview they accommodated for me so i could still interview. I ended up having 2 over the phone interviews, both asking me similar questions about past jobs, why i wanted to work there and why i would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions, like past jobs ect.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

pretty rigorous A LOT of paper work and multiple interviews. phone interviews and multiple manager interviews. They do not want to hire trash which I like, but anyone could lie there way through it. If you know someone who already works there you will automatically get a job which I didn't like

Interview Questions

• If I had any experience and if I was good at sales.   1 Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davie, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Davie, FL).

Interview

I did an online application May 14th and within a couple of minutes received the "next step" email from them prompting me to complete the questionnaire. The next day May 15th i received a call from the AT&T recruiter who did a brief over the phone interview and got a quick idea of my skills/ experience with retail and customer service, she then scheduled me for my first face to face interview for Monday May 18th with a hiring manager. This interview was slightly more formal and lasted a little under an hour. The interviewer asked me why i chose AT&T along with various situational scenarios describing my encounters working in retail. We also did a quick role play activity where i was asked to sell him something(anything i choose) that i believe i am knowledgeable on. He explained to me that AT&T does 3 interviews before extending an offer. The first with himself(the hiring manager) and the next 2 with two store managers from the district in which i would be placed. Yesterday May 29th i had my second interview with 1 of the store managers and it went. This interview was way shorter and straight to the point, basically getting a feel if your a good fit for their store. He explained that he believed my qualifications and skills would be a great fit for his location and that i would hear from him within the next few days. I have heard that AT&T's hiring process is a bit lengthy so the waiting game begins....

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for AT&T Are you comfortable in an environment where you have to meet set goals and quotas What experience do you have working in sales/retail   Answer Question

Interview

So far this interview process has been so long and demanding. I first interviewed at the corp. location and I had never heard back from them. Then like a month later I received a call asking if I was still interested in a position which of course I said yes then they brought me into the store where I interviewed with the HR recruiter. Literally right after I did that I interviewed with the store manager and area manager at the same time. So weeks later they finally called and put an offer out for a position and I am now going through the background check which is hell!!!!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Apply online, take online personality test (hint- every answer is strongly agree or disagree), interview with Area Manager, interview with Store Manager, wait for offer from Staffing, receive training schedule from on-boarding

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time questions.. What is the most recent app you have downloaded on your phone? What 1 word describes you best and why? As a new employee, you will be lowest in seniority, working mostly nights and weekends- can you do that?   1 Answer

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AT&T in August 2015.

Interview

Hiring process was done very well, the interview process was done and well given, just waiting for an offer or a second interview. The only concerns is the acknowledgement of employment for the company. I have been applying many times and still nothing until last week.

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Durham, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

I submit online application on Aug8 immediately received assignment test email, on August 17 got a call from recruiter and scheduled phone interview with the hiring manager next day, the phone interview was about 45min , went over my resume and asked me to teach her something that she doesn't know along with other questions, she let me know immediately on the phone I made it to the RJP the first interviewer was so professional and didn't make me feel uncomfortable or nervous, on Friday 21 I did my RJP with 2 different managers both where awesome he asked me simple question like tell me about yourself? And times where you have to.... And he asked me what was the latest device I bought and what I know about At&t and the service they provide, and he asked me to sell him something, after I completed my two interviews the store manager said I have good chance to get the job and he explained to me how the hiring process and training goes, the dress code and benefits he was very friendly and informative, immediately same dayI received tax credit assignment email, on the 24th I received a call from my HR they told me I got the job and she wend over the details with me, she was very helpful and she answered all my questions, immediately she send me the conditional job offer pending on drugs test and background check, and same day I received email from hireright to do my background checks application, very detailed but simple from and they give you a chance to upload documents... Next day I did my drug test and now waiting game begins...

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

2 interviews, first one is presenting yourself to the manager than if they like you they will schedule a second interview with regional manager through Skype at the store. After that drug test and schedule your work days and hours.

Interview Questions

• What is your goals in life?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AT&T (Nashua, NH) in August 2015.

Interview

Super easy interviewed with 3 store managers at the same time. They were really easy going. I sold my customer service experience. I was able to think quick on my feet to answers they asked me. Do not take a long time to answer questions. Offer extended the same day. Waiting for the employment background to clear!!

Interview Questions

• Because you don't have any retail experience how would you be able to sell products to customers?   1 Answer