AT&T

Updated Aug 26, 2014
1,314 interviews

2.7

I interviewed online - interviewed at AT&T.

I didn't get very far as I completed their online questionnaire and application and shortly thereafter received an email stating they weren't interested and they'd keep my information on file.

Interview Questions
    • All of them were pretty tricky as you weren't sure what the best answer would be.   Answer Question

Human Resources Leadership Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at AT&T.

A local recruiter conducted an informal phone interview with me which lasted for about 20 minutes. He asked behavioral questions including a question which asked "at your retirement party, what do you want people to say about you?" After the phone interview, I soon after received an email to schedule a video interview with a recruiter in Dallas. Within another 2 weeks, I had my video interview with a recruiter which lasted about 40 minutes. He had another HR person sit-in on the interview as well. Questions were not HR related at all.

Associate Applications Developer Interview

1. Skype pre-screen interview
    2. In person interview with a few team members. Mix of behavioral and technical questions (whiteboard and technical concept questions)
    3. One-on-one interview with one of the higher ups if pass

Only reason my overall experience rating is neutral instead of positive is because during the interview, they stated they would follow up with me. Despite thank you and follow up e-mails, I never heard back. Found it disrespectful, but heard it's common these days.

Customer Assistant Interview

So far I did an online personality test. Then I was sent an email to do a call center simulation assessment. Obviously I did well because I was emailed to do an on site testing. I'm waiting for the date to attend

Interview Questions
    • There was a question on the personality test that said something like: I never fail.. I believe this question is to be answered HONESTLY they have systems that detect when a test taker is decieving the company   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

phone interview and then ask a lot of question and after 5 days I received a email that I was denied and the question s are :
    1)What team do you want to be ?
    2)Describe the project you did?

Customer Assistant Interview

I applied online, about 4 days later they told me that I had to take a assesment that determined my ability to work for them , I passed the online cc audition assesment then they emailed me 2 days later saying that they were holding on site assesment testing sessions. They gave me the list of times and dates that which I could attend , so I emailed them my preference & they emailed me back confirming the time and date. Now I'm just waiting to go do the assesment this week.

I interviewed online - interviewed at AT&T.

Got a chance to attend an interview. Went to the location, there were 3 managers interviewing 3 people at the same time. Questions are typical past job experiences and what you can bring to the table. They are very specific so make sure you think of the things you can highlight about your past jobs before going to the interview. Not hard at all.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really. They will ask you what is the hardest situation you've been in while working for your past employer.   View Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AT&T.

There was about 3 interviews, phone, 1 on 1, and in-store. Phone interview ask you the basics things like your job experience. Second interview goes in depth and asks about experience from previous jobs. Third interview ask you about your skill set and what you would bring to the team if you are hired.

Interview Questions
    • What are you're weaknesses and how did you over come them?   Answer Question

Senior Member of Technical Staff Interview

applied online and was contacted by autobot to tell me "i'm in the running" then by email to set up a phone screen with the hiring manager. glassdoor reviews indicated that most of the more senior positions are filled from within and that outsiders are only interviewed as a "check the box" step, but i went ahead with call. first sentence from hiring manager confirmed glassdoor reviews

Interview Questions
    • didn't get to questions - no point as i was only a box to be checked   Answer Question

I interviewed online - interviewed at AT&T.

Began with an online application and an online assessment test that focuses on how you would respond to certain situations. If you do not pass the assessment test you are immediately notified through an email that you did not pass the assessment test and ultimately that you do not qualify for the position you applied for and cannot expect an interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had made a mistake and how could you make sure you do not make the same mistake in the future? How would you do things differently?   Answer Question

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!