AT&T

2.7

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Applied online and heard back from a recruiter about a month later. I did the required drug test and started training 2 weeks later. The interview was conversational; she wanted to see how well I could communicate with customers.

Interview Questions
    • How would you react to an angry customers in a way that would make them responsive to a sales proposal afterwards?   Answer Question
    The negotiation was pretty rigid; I was told that I could make additional compensation based on performance

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

Applied online. Was contacted by email to come in for an interview in-person. Was called a week and a half later with a job offer after a drug screening. The training was a month long, and very rigorous, and consisted of me travelling 3 hours each way for a two day training-vacation.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were very team-oriented, but nothing difficult if you've been through one of these generalized corporate form interviews before.   Answer Question

Leadership Sales Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

I applied through my school's career website and was contacted by a recruiter via phone to urge me to also apply online and offered to answer any questions I had. I applied on their website and got a phone call again from the same recruiter saying he would like to interview me. We set up a time to do a FaceTime interview and I was informed that I had to attend a web session before our interview, which was very inconveniently timed and I could not attend it, so I had to listen to a pre recorded version. Pay very close attention to this web session. I even took notes on it but the recruiter asked very specific questions about what was on there and I had a hard time answering them. Recruiter during the interview was arrogant and rude, didn't seem interested in what I was saying, and would twist my answers when repeating them back to me in a way that made me sound awful. After the interview, I basically knew I didn't want this job or to be working for this company at all.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at AT&T.

you meet with the hiring manager, manager of the store as well as assistant manager. it is a very easy process as long as your "normal" and don't say anything to left field. the longest process is the online tests and drug test, and background. Once you pass that your basically home free.

Recruiter Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AT&T.

The hiring process turn about 3 weeks total. The type of questions asked were all behavioral, typical interview questions. As long as you know what the position and what it entitles you will be fine. The interviewer was easy to talk too. I had a great experience.

Emerging Technologies Interview

I met with a recruiter for my college who recommended I apply. After I applied online, I then had a screening phone interview, which was pretty basic, just to make sure I was interested. Then I had two Skype interviews back to back, one behavorial and one technical. I then got my offer letter.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me to write code in an online editor while they watched. It was mostly to test my knowledge of algorithms.   Answer Question

Door Tot Door Sales Interview

It was a lot of people being interviewed at one time and they were not clear on the description for the job. Great interview nice time but not interested in sales.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have any experience in the sales department?   View Answer

Senior Applications Developer Interview

It is a very easy process of interview. they will screen the resume, if you pas the screening then technical interview follows. Technical interview is a panel interview to test your aptitude and technical skills.

Interview Questions
    • nothing ... by the book technical question about application development   Answer Question

Leveraged Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

When you first complete the application, you will be contacted for a rather long assessment online. Then within 1 to 2 weeks, you will get called in for in person testing including call simulation. If you pass that, you will be interviewed on the spot. From there takes another 1 to 2 weeks for call about hiring.

Interview Questions
    • You will be given sample information for a product and asked to demonstrate a call and sale attempt.   View Answer
    Hireright is used for the background and can sometimes take weeks to clear your background for hiring purposes. They will negotiate your starting wage once completed and give you a start date for 12 week training course.

Technician Interview

Applied online at their careers website. Despite a response on profile that I was a final candidate, I never did receive a call. Several positions I have applied for remain open on my profile and nothing has changed for a very long time. I think the first screening is actually done by a computer, looking for key words in order. Would be so nice if there was a real human out there. I have been in this field for over 12 years now, and would still be at my last job if not for a massive layoff. I know I am very qualified.

Interview Questions
    • If you can get as far as getting an interview and are qualified for the position, I believe you have a good chance at a job with this company. Can't help but wonder how many times a qualified person is over looked and lost in the online system.   Answer Question