AT&T

1,392 Interview Reviews

2.7

Business Sales Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AT&T.

It took one week from applying then getting the first Skype interview. The interviewer was nice but since it was my first real life interview it was very difficult. He asked question like why would people want to go to your school (sales pitch). Also asked what your strengths and weakness are.

Interview Questions
    • Give a sales pitch about your school? Explain your grades?   Answer Question

Relay Operator Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at AT&T.

They called me and after I passed the required tests and did a phone interview that just consisted of talking to me over the phone. You had to go in for a battery of tests that were specific to the actual job you were doing.

Senior Project Manager Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at AT&T.

From my experience, behavioral based interviewing is the standard in interviewing for AT&T jobs. In additon, of course your resume detailing your proven track record. Having strong effective communication skills is a must, due to many of the teams are virtual & most interaction is over the phone. You can have really great skills that would align with the position, but if you are unable to effectively communicate with a diverse team you would not be a match for the culture.

Interview Questions
    • No surprises, but be prepared to expand on your answers with "real life" examples.   Answer Question
    Slight negotiating is allowed, but HR pretty much determines your salary.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at AT&T in October 2014.

Apply throught internet. Once AT&T accept application, it sends an email for you to take a test within 5 days which takes about 45 minutes. Only email communication until it send you an email for the interview with ATT staffing persong at AT&T store. The interview comprises of three sections with your resume, job description and general Q&As.

Sales Director Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AT&T.

Personal Interviews, professional interview and testing. Long intervals between updates. Hiring and HR manager contacts were cordial and encouraging. Introduction and access for internal "interviews" were accommodated. Travel was required for testing.

Interview Questions
    • Many types of questions during professional interview and testing.   View Answer
    Don't take the first offer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at AT&T.

being called in for an interview is nothing. what you should be worried about is whether or not you've passed their 45-2hrs long test (depending on how smart you are, I guess) before the interview. Then you go and have this one-on-one interview which not that bad, but you have to read a script and your being told that your pronouncing the word (eligible) wrong.

Interview Questions
    • why should we hire you and not the others?   View Answer

AT&T Digital Life Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at AT&T.

Phone interview with an in-person interview scheduled for the following day. Asked me about my goals in life and my projects I had been working on. Asked me basic digital design questions regarding breadboards. I don't think he liked my relaxed personality. After the interview, I never got an email or phone call of rejection. I tried calling and emailing but they never responded.

Principal Member of Technical Staff Interview

First phone call - Initial contact with HR manager regarding the process and future phone calls and interviews.
    Second phone call - Technical Interview entailing questions regarding programming/ software architecture.
    Third phone call - Group interview

Assistant Vice President Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online – interviewed at AT&T.

very long. lots of layers of hierarchy to deal with. no negotion on salary at all (not sure if that is good or bad). lots of help on relocation.

Interview Questions
    • the interviews questions were not complex (no one is trying to catch you out). There were several discussions that were generally a formality of speaking with all key stakeholders...all the way up to the CEO   Answer Question
    non existant

Customer Service Representative Interview

Pretty simple interview, basic questions that can be answered using STAR. Even if you don't know the technical terms, they will teach you after you accept the offer. The interview is just to see who you are and to know a little more about you. It doesn't play a huge part in the hiring process.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult or unexpected questions, questions like what is IP/what does AT&T stand for/what is LAN and WAN, etc   Answer Question