AT&T

Updated Oct 19, 2014
1,397 Interview Reviews

2.7

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AT&T.

I had relocated to a different state, and was in need of work. Though out of my industry I thought I was qualified for the job. So I had first interview at the corporate office went extremely well, so I got an in-store interview went well, thought I had the job walked me out.."just how the company makes them do with there customers" and she said expect a call within the next 7 days. Didn't hear a thing. Called back left voicemails no call-back. The position has been filled would of been nice. In reality they did me a favor but what happend to common courtesy...?

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions typical sales, teamwork, and situational questions.   Answer Question

U-Verse Tier II Technical Support Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AT&T.

I applied for the position online. I was contacted to test. Once I passed the test I was directed to take a drug test. Then I was contacted for a phone interview. After the phone interview was over, I was offered the position, during the same call. The only thing I had to wait for was the training class. I got offered the job at the end of August and had to wait for the November class to start.

Interview Questions
    They use your experience to see where you fall on the pay scale. The position is union so they are pretty much set.

Wire Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

Lengthy hiring process. It took about a month and a week to get hired on. I took the assessment and found out that I was qualified. I then went to a recruiting event at a local hotel which just happened to be the same day as my assessment. I was hoping that this would expedite the interview process, which it did. My interview was very short since it was conducted at a hiring event. I thing my case was a bit uncommon; the interviews are usually longer than the 10 minute one that I had.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were all very standard and I was not asked many since my interview was so short. If you Google common interview questions then you will likely find every question that I was asked online somewhere.   View Answer
    I topped out for this position so there was no room for negotiation. I have heard that even if you do not start out at top pay, there is not much room to negotiate your salary.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

The process took a few weeks. I was contacted by phone and set up an interview with the regional hiring manager, and she asked typical sales questions. I did not end up getting an offer due to my lack of sales experience on my resume.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you were particularly proud of how you dealt with a customer.   Answer Question

Retention Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

This took forever. You do an over the phone interview. Then 2 one on ones. Background check takes forever. Drug test then you wait for a few weeks for the training class to open up.

Splicing Supervisor Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at AT&T.

Interview with second level supervisor. I had a telephone interview. Then we had a face to face interview. A few weeks we had another interview by telephone. Job was offered I accepted.

Interview Questions
    there was none. Be sure to talk with your family

Sales Support Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at AT&T.

First there was an assessment online then a phone interview and then I interviewed with three different managers. I spoke to a regional manager and he forwarded my resume to two other store managers. One of those store managers was extremely rude he didn't even look at my face when interviewing the other one which offerred me the position was a lot more friendly he seemed to be going based of a sheet.
    *basically be super upbeat, friendly and smile a lot that's what they're looking for someone who is upbeat and friendly

Interview Questions
    • Why AT&T?
      How does your previous experience apply to Att?
      Role play scenario with an angry customer
        Answer Question
    No negotiation

Retail Sales Representative Interview

first you go thru the online process and take an aptitude test. Once you pass it you will get a phone interview. After that you will be contacted by email by the regional hiring manager. She/He will schedule an interview on the store that is closest to the location you applied for.

Interview Questions
    • The question about irate customers. What will you do with one?   View Answer

Premesis Technician Interview

The hiring process was pretty good, got a phone call back in 4 days after applying for the job and received an offer about 3 days after that. The hiring manager was very friendly and asked basic questions that you would expect during an interview.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at AT&T.

Applied online about 2 months ago, received a call from an HR recruiting company, asked a few questions to see if you fit the job, gave interview with store, arrived at interview date along with 50 others. It was a large hiring event after all, waiting for news this and next week as told.

Interview Questions
    • How have you handled a situation where a coworker was breaking the rules?   Answer Question