AT&T Interview Questions

1,847 Interview Reviews

2.7

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

After all the test online, they called me for an interview in the nearest branch. The interview process took around 3 weeks. I met with 2 branch managers at the same day. They are really nice and helpful. They told me basic duties and a lot of information about the position I applied for. They are looking for sales, who are confident to educate customers with techonology and sale them more products.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? Why AT&T? Try to teach me something you are really good at, teach me how to do it. Such as basketball, paint. If you work really hard, but your sales numbers are still not good, what would you do?   Answer Question

AT&T Mobility RSC Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Long, inefficient, and completely unnecessary. It was a bait and switch too. Applied for full time, got stuck in part time for much longer than I was promised I would be. Can't say any part of it was pleasant except maybe the guy who hired me was nice.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Chattanooga, TN) in June 2015.

Interview

It took 2 weeks from the online application to schedule my phone interview. The phone interview went great the recruiter scheduled my face to face interview with a man from corporate in a local store. When I arrived for my interview the store gm took me back and told me I was an hour early and she would be the first to interview me. She asked a variety of random questions with no role play. Then the corporate man came and and basically said hello we may call you . A week later I received and email stating someone else was more qualified.

Prem Tech Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Take a test, group intro, interview, let you know then if you get job. I took the job but failed the first week of training bc I was scared of the height.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you handled a situation you were not in control of.   1 Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Phone interview, HR recruiting interview, store managers interview. Phone interview was just general info and scheduling in person interview. HR guy was most formal, sticking to important info. Store managers were much more informal and less professional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when... you went above and beyond, you solved a problem, you closed a sale with an irate person, etc   1 Answer

Business Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Lawrenceville, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

You start by taking an online test that asks you what you would do in certain sales situations. If you pass that test then you set up a Skype interview. After the Skype interview they email you to let you know whether or not you move on to the mock sales interview. This is also conducted over Skype. They give you material to study for 30 minutes followed by 2 separate mock sales 15 minutes each.

Interview Questions

• Sell your hometown compared to chicago   1 Answer

Marketing Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AT&T (North Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with 5 directors/executives. Telecom conference, with a limited description of the job and its requirements - using a lot of internal company known terminology. Questions about my background and recent marketing activities.

Interview Questions

• Relate what you currently do to the description of the new position.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pueblo, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at AT&T (Pueblo, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was great. It was a very comfortable environment.i felt like i connected with the person giving the interview. I wasn't overly nervous like i am going into most new jobs.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about keyboard shortcuts and how good i am with them.   1 Answer

U-Verse Premises Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Very thorough, but easy and helpful. They made sure they tended to your needs and made sure you could make your interview dates and the wages there are awesome plus the benefits.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had a customer who was upset with the service they were given, how did you handle this interaction and what was the outcome?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, but they were fair with their wage decision.

Wire Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gastonia, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Gastonia, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

Going on 4 weeks so far Applied online; 3 different assessments/aptitude testing. Very easy. Mechanical/electrical assessment just tests your basic knowledge. After that (about 1 week) contacted by recruiter to attend RJP and interview. They give you opportunity to leave after attempting to scare you - not really scare but VERY honest about working conditions. I stayed of course for interview. 2 on 1 interview, very easy. They read the questions off a ATT interview question form. Very straightforward. Been almost 1 month now since I applied, and still nothing. I have contacted recruiter but no news yet.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with an angry customer in the past?   Answer Question