AT&T

Updated Sep 15, 2014
1,337 Interview Reviews

2.7

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at AT&T in June 2011.

Phone interview, 2 in store interviews, 1 Month of full training on products and services, 1 week in store training, Once on the sales floor you get to drive the system and get a feel of what you will be doing as you are "shadowing" a representative

I was offered to start at 14.00/hr

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online - interviewed at AT&T in June 2011.

Interview went really well was at a really nice hotel in Irving, TX staff was awesome interview to about 30 mins asked some behavioral questions asked me what were my plans with the company and that was it.

Interview Questions
    was not able to negotiate was give an offer and went with it.

Associate Applications Developer Interview

1. Skype pre-screen interview
    2. In person interview with a few team members. Mix of behavioral and technical questions (whiteboard and technical concept questions)
    3. One-on-one interview with one of the higher ups if pass

Only reason my overall experience rating is neutral instead of positive is because during the interview, they stated they would follow up with me. Despite thank you and follow up e-mails, I never heard back. Found it disrespectful, but heard it's common these days.

Senior Sales Representative Interview

I applied online - interviewed at AT&T in April 2013.

If you have had great success in the industry and carry your self professional it should be a slam dunk if they are hiring! Always a plus if you know someone who works for the company as well.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected. Typical "hunter" type of job interview questions   Answer Question

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at AT&T in October 2010.

I went in and they asked a series of questions that have to do with selling. Focus on product like u verse and home solutions. People will ask for phones and there different plans. Practice on selling the things that people don't ask for on an everyday occurrence.

Interview Questions
    • Sell me this pen. in your preach use job what did you overcome on a day to day basis. Also do you work good with others   View Answer
    No matter what manager it is always be business , more than likely they will be ur manager in the future. In 5 years I've had 11 different managers

Retail Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AT&T in July 2014.

Phase 1: Automated webcam interview
    Phase 2: Phone call from recruiter in your region explaining the program.
    Phase 3: Phone interview with recruiter.
    Phase 4: Phone Interview with recruiters boss.
    Phase 5: In person Interview with the program director.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you changed/influenced someones way of thinking ?   View Answer
    The salary was in my range (Above 50K) so I accepted the offer as is.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at AT&T.

interview with manager than waiting for them to call back. the interview was very laid back. just go in knowing what you know. all in all its a pretty easy interview.

Premesis Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miramar, San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miramar, San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in August 2014.

Took the test about a week later recieved the email for the interview/RJP and it was one on one only asked 3 questions then its a go or no go but doesnt mean you get the job it just puts you in a pool of qualified canidates then you just have to watch your emails and phone for the call once you do they give you a offer of salary and location and you decide if you want it then its the drug and back ground then you start training at the next available date

Interview Questions
    • When last the last time you had to explain something to someone and how did you do it?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever had a rude customer? And how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    Just make sure you tell them your experience you have related to the job so you can start at a better pay

2014 SummerClient Tech Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AT&T.

March 4th: Applied for the job posting.
    March 7th: Received an automated mail stating "So far so good …We have good news - you're still in the running as a candidate."
    March 19th: Got a call from the Program Manager to schedule an interview.
    March 27th: Interview. Two rounds.
     - Technical: How ARP works, subnetting, spanning tree, vlans and other basic questions)
     - Managerial: Tricky situation faced at work before and how I handled it. Other typical HR questions.
    March 28th: Verbal communication confirming I have been selected.
    April 7th: Offer letter.

No negotiation.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AT&T.

I was recommended by someone employed by AT&T. I was contacted by a recruiter on 7/1/14. The position was for a FT-Retail Sales Consultant 3 hours away from my home (being that I was ready to relocate). After speaking to the recruiter she arranged me an interview with the hiring manager for 7/9/14. The interview with the hiring manger went well. I was then set an interview with a store manager on 7/19/14. The interview went great although I was very nervous. The recruiter contacted me on 7/22/14 with an offer pending a background check. I submitted my info to HireRight on 7/23. My drug testing information arrived via UPS the next day. I took it to the testing center less than an hour later. I was very stressed through the whole ordeal. I'm not sure why because I knew all of my ducks were in a row. HireRight had no problems with any of my information. The background took approximately 5 business days. On 7/30/14 I received a call from my recruiter welcoming me to the team. I start my training 8/26 in Tennessee. I'm so excited!

Interview Questions
    • If a customer comes in wanting to buy an iPhone, what will you do?   View Answer