AT&T

Updated Jan 29, 2015
1,507 Interview Reviews

2.7

Bilingual Customer Support Specialist (CC) Interview Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

I applied for the Spanish/English position. Bilingual Customer Support Specialist. The process took two weeks. I received a call from a lady named Angie Stiehr, we had a phone interview which went really well. She explained what i would be doing, she said it was technical support for Android and iOS devices but not to worry because AT&T provides an intense training to all potential employees, and the fact that i passed the Assessment test proved I would be a quick learner. She then told me I would be receiving an email with a link to take a Spanish assessment test. She also told me when the training would start and the salary. I passed all tests and afterwards the same Angie called again. She was very excited that I passed the Spanish test (which is expected because the recruiter always wants the potential employee they want to hire to pass their tests) and scheduled me for a face to face Interview the next day.

The face to face Interview went really great. I was asked three questions which were really easy, why should we hire you and not the other candidates? When was the last time you felt the need to update your skills and knowledge in technology? I aced the interview because the Spanish lady interviewing me was very nice. There was no grilling questions throughout the interview. I was also asked to open and close a call in Spanish.

I received a call the next day and they made me an offer and i accepted, which would only be withdrawn if my background came negative.

The requirements to get the job are pretty basics. You must first pass the online assessment test which lasted close to four hours then pass the Spanish test from their language testing vendor post the phone interview with a staffing manager from AT&T. The assessment test had personality questions, complex questions, and also you listen to some "phone calls" and answer questions. After that, it asks you to take a typing test, and you get a call asking you 3 pre-recorded questions asking you how you would handle those 3 questions.

Being Bilingual is a plus in this country, I look forward to a long career with AT&T. They offer a great salary plus bonus, full medical and dental insurance for their employees and family.

Wire Technician Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at AT&T.

Do 10 question phone interview, passed. Given date to take general aptitude test, basic electricity test, and generic physical agility test, passed. Was conditionally hired subject to passing weeklong pole climbing class, passed. Given an offer rate, but was able to increase offer with certain verifiable skill sets ex. Customer service. Offers are lowball, but pay raises were guaranteed every six months and were substantial; .50/hr, 1.00/hr etc.

Interview Questions
    HR calls and gives you an offer, usually low. Ask if there is some skill that could increase your beginning pay.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AT&T.

I applied 2:30 in the am received a call back the same morning at 11:30am for the first interview waities Until that Friday for the second phone interview and then the set me for the rjp that monday so it took me about 5 days before the background check

Interview Questions
    • Do you have flexible hours because you are always going to be at work   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

outsourced job was outsourced from IBM to at&t since they were in need of project managers no interview needed, at&t has many people with the title of project managers not many people who are pmp certified or who have taken project manager courses. They also have very few agile, scrum or six sigma associates. They need a pmo to assist in setting standards. less than 1% pmp certified associates.

Interview Questions
    • no comments or questions since they came looking for proven project managers   Answer Question

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I applied online – interviewed at AT&T.

I applied on line and was contacted through email the same day to take some assessment tests. Then I was scheduled for a phone interview with the regional sales manager. Simple interview over the phone with a very nice manager. I then meeting with a store manager and waiting to be contacted again through email.

Retail Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

The first part of the interview is a webcam where they screen you for personality, sales aptitude but most importantly customer service. Nothing difficult just basic background information and previous customer service experiences, challenges. For second part of the interview I was flown to Atlanta for a full day of interviewing, networking and round table discussions. The entire day you are being evaluated for how you interact with the leadership and the people currently in the program. Do not let you guard down all day, as even the lunch is scored and recapped at the end of the day. I got an offer about a week later.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part was not being too overwhelmed with the entire process. They want you to continuously ask questions about the position so make sure you have a book of job related questions to ask.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, everyone gets the same starting salary

BSLDP Interview

I applied online , then I did a behavior test. After 2 days I got a call to tell me that I passed to the next round. Then I have a behavior interview by Facetime. After that, around a week later I got the call that I passed to the final round. The final round was not hard, and the next day I got the offer. The process took around 2 weeks

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AT&T.

Think of the strategy as your mission statement for all your hiring efforts. In addition to your philosophy, your hiring strategy includes timing issues. How you approach replacement jobs versus additional jobs varies.

U-Verse Premises Technician Interview

interviewed at AT&T in December 2014.

Applied on the 2nd of Dec and got an email later that day about doing an assessment which I passed. On the 3rd I got asked to schedule an appointment for taking the test which I scheduled on the 8th (it was the earliest). The test was actually easy and fun one of the questions was asking about which screw driver works best with the most force and they had pictures of different screw drivers. I passed the test which was announced right after taking the test then later that day I got an email asking to set up an interview on the 11th. The interview was easy enough just after they explained about what the job was about. On the 15th did my physical where I had to prove I could lift an 80 pound box and get checked physically. Four days later they offered me a job.

Emerging Technologies Student Technical Intern I Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

Applied online. Went through 30-minute phone screen with standard procedural questions, as well as 1 or 2 behavioral questions. Next had a one-hour video conference interview with a mix of behavioral and technical questions. Technical questions were very easy compared to other technology companies. I was asked to define some terms, I was tested to see if I understood passing values versus references, and I had a simple algorithms coding problem. The interviewers were very friendly. Got an offer a day later.

Interview Questions
    • What is a race condition, what is inheritance, how does a modem work   Answer Question