AT&T

Updated Feb 26, 2015
1,532 Interview Reviews

2.7

Bilingual Sales Consultant Interview

Applied online and did questionnaire, which was long. Contacted by recruiter, and scheduled a call center test. After, was contacted for a phone interview w/ other recruiter, which then scheduled an in person interview. Once passed that in person interview, was scheduled for a language proficiency test for spanish on the phone. Normal drug tests as well. Process took about a month.

Wire Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at AT&T.

The Process was very slow, took about 4 months total. This involves testing, physical and drug test. You will then go in for a job preview to explain the job as well then the interview is performed. The interview was very basic, explain a problem you had and how you solved it, Why are you qualified for this job etc.

No Negotiation, however they gave me credit for former experience and degree.

Sales Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AT&T in January 2015.

Filled out an online app, interviewed with one manager that was more of a legit interview, then met with a second manager on a different day to see how well I'd mesh with the team. Then completed background check & drug test

Interview Questions
    Originally offered less than what I really wanted, but after providing more work experience on my online AT&T profile they bumped up my wage.

Co-op Position Atlanta Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AT&T in January 2015.

Applied online and received a call the next hour to schedule an in person interview. I was interviewed by a representative in person and another on their intercom system. All behavioral questions to determine if I was a good fit. Experience was less of an interview more of a conversation.

Interview Questions
    • Give us three words that describe you.   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AT&T in January 2015.

Hiring and Interview process took about 20 days. First, you have to do online testing. Once they received the results you'll get an e-mail to set up a date and time for an interview. They give you a choice. Staffing manager calls you back to confirm date and time and gives some valuable tips about interview and how to prepare for it. After interview (3-5 days) staffing manager calls and says if you are recommended for this position or not. If yes, you will be scheduled for drug screen and they run background check. If you pass those you'll get a job-offer and get hired.

Interview Questions
    Based on your knowledge and experience. Didn't negotiate.

Business Customer Service Pecialist (CC) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T in January 2015.

Did application online, went through some stimulation and personality test, received a call about three days later to come in for an interview. Interview took about 40 minutes, they asked typical call center questions, i.e how do you handle an irate caller. After the interview I was called five hours later with a job offer. But don't start until February 23, which is a month from the interview. Did background check and drug screening through HireRight. First they said everything came back good but it was discrepancy in my employment, they were able to verify my employment without any additional forms. It took a week for my background to come back and then I was told my starting salary,which was based off my experience, with 18 months of call center experience I started at the highest salary they could offer me, which was 15.27 per hour.

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AT&T.

You apply online, you get a call to come interview at the main office in Manhattan. You interview with 3 hiring managers in a group interview. They call you for a second interview if they like you, with the store manager or area manager at the location you will be working. If the store or area manager likes you, you get your offer letter via email, and start training a few weeks later.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA
    Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AT&T.

Completed online application which now includes the testing,got emailed for an interview,arried 30 minutes early.Interviewer was 2 hours late,when we went back into the office she was very quiet and rude wasnt interested at all,interview lasted 10 minutes tops,5 minutes later received rejection email,very unproffesional.only was asked 4 questions

Interview Questions
    • I only was asked 4 very basic questions off a sheet of paper,she had no intentions of hiring me although i have the qualifications, i tried everything to connect but the way she handled my interview she obviously had it in her mind from the beginning she wasn't going to hire me.she even made a rude expression when i reached to shake her hand   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

Took 3-4 weeks from the initial application to start training. About 12 business days till contact. Scheduled sit down interview within a few days and started training about a week and a half later.

Interview Questions
    • Bunch of irritating psychological questions like " tell me about a time where you were faced with a customer who had many challenges and how did you overcome those challenges while making the customer delighted with joy and shooting rainbows out of their butts with pure joy when they left the store"   Answer Question
    None

Customer Sales and Service Team Manager Interview

The process is professional and allows for the selection of new hires to be focused on the sales of AT&T products and services. I was a hiring manager as well and the process was dictated by the training and pre-approved questions given to us for the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • I was also a hiring manager for the company and the process of questions was established by the company.   Answer Question