AT&T

2.6

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AT&T in February 2013.

First week I had to complete 2 tests that were basic reading comprehension and following instructions, no previous knowledge needed. A week later I was called for an interview with generic work history and role playing questions.

no negotiation. they accepted my fairly modest offer 12$/hour

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AT&T in July 2012.

Went through 3 interviews before being hired. They wan't to hear all about how to empathize with customers.

Interview Questions
    • When you think of customer service what other company comes to mind?   View Answer
    They start at 10.50, but with 10 years of experience I advised I would only accept the top starting pay which was 14.85

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at AT&T in June 2011.

Waited about a month before receiving an email to test for AT&T position. Two tests were administered, then an interview. It was another month before getting the call to take the drug test and verify background check. Very easy process, just really drawn out.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you were part of a group with a common goal, and what you did to help achieve that goal.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. They have a set amount and you can accept or decline the offer.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T in February 2011.

You better know someone on the inside.

Interview Questions
    NO real negotiation. You just took what they give you.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T in January 2011.

Experience is a plus.

Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AT&T in January 2010.

Applied for work with Arise Virtual Solutions. After a series of test for online learning and system checks, I searched for positions that were available with AT&T. I paid for the AT&T training and tested with the trainers then was accepted and given a option of shifts.

Was offered this position after I paid for my training and passed a series of test and evaluations.

Premesis Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at AT&T in October 2009.

Applies for the job online, Was contacted with in a week about a pre test, then was informed of the real test, it consisted of 2 parts, on a basic knowledge test and a really stupid computer test. If you passed the test then you were send back for a interview. and if hired with in a week you were sent to training.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AT&T in July 2008.

The first time i recieved a call from the human resoures dept, i miss the call. when i listened to the voicemail about an hour later (was leaving my former employer) at the time. I called her back and the lady on the other end was very nice explained the company to me, then preceeded to ask me was i interested in the postion. I said yes .