AT&T

Very Easy Interview

Premises Technician Interview

Premises Technician
Ventura, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in October 2012.

Interview Details – The On-line process was easy. AT&T's Recruiter was efficient and responsive. The only information not given to me was the huge division between the management and the front line employees.

Interview Question – Would I be comfortable working in a Union environment.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, offered set wage based on union scale.

Cerritos, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in January 2014.

Interview Details – Interview took place in Cerritos, CA at headquarters. 2nd interview was at a store location and not the store I would be assigned to. I was emailed back saying that I had the job and where and when my training would take place.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an uncooperative co-worker and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Network Engineer
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in May 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through AT&T website. Process was simple and smooth. Total of three phone interviews two with hiring manager and one with the hiring manager's team. Asked questions about what are your strengths and weaknesses. Why should I hire you? What constructive criticism have you received ? How would you act in this specific circumstance?

Interview Question – Why should I hire you?   Answer Question

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in May 2013.

Interview Details – Long and goes through a review with a third party company. They hastle you if you didn't provide current contacts for past work references. The trainers/interviewers must have it easy because they make it seem as if at&t is the best company to work for with their fake smiles.

Interview Question – Why at&t?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Formal letter.

Orange, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AT&T in March 2010.

Interview Details – 4 WEEKS

Interview Question – Nothing difficult. Basic sales and history of employment questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in February 2014.

Interview Details – Applied on the 20th

Phone interview on the 27th

1 on 1 interview with DM on March 3rd

Interview w/ Store Manager & ASM on March 3rd ( same day )

Called from Staffing ( on the 4th ) to set up a date to take a Spanish assessment for March 7th ( has nothing to do with hiring, it's just for Salary purposes )

---- AT THIS POINT, I WOULD SAY ITS SAFE TO SAY YOU'RE GOING TO BE OFFERED THE JOB.

--- HR does not call on weekends, so don't expect anything. ----

March 12th - Offered the position explained pay rate, drug test, background check was offered $14.53 + commission

I start training 30 in April ( that's if background check/drug test comes back good - so DO NOT put in your 2 weeks yet. )

Good Luck!

Interview Question – - Which subject would you prefer English or Math
- Tell me about yourself ( 1st question )
- Roleplay ( sell me this paperclip )
- How would you deal with an angry customer

FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS ON SALES & CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Happy Customers = More Referrals = More Sales <--- THIS IS WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR!
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – didn't try, satisfied with offer.

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AT&T in July 2010.

Interview Details – Process wasn't too bad. Applied online. Met with the store manager at the location I applied for. Had a 2nd interview with the the regional manager at the corporate headquaters. Very typical process. After started a one month training course at the corporate headquarters. Completed and started at the retail store I applied to.

Interview Question – Honestly it wasn't too bad. Most question had to do with sales and how proficient I was with technology. Also asked if I liked talking to people.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It's a retail job. There wasn't any negotiations really

Manager - Compensation Interview

Manager - Compensation
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in February 2010.

Interview Details – As an employee for 36 years each of my position ttransfers or promotions wer self nominated.

Interview Question – tell me what makes you a better candidate for this job than the 40 other perspective applicants   Answer Question

Cerritos, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in October 2010.

Interview Details – 1. Applied online 2. Assessment test 3. Phone call to hear your personality that leads to actual interview if they select you. 4 Interviewed with the Area Manger at the time and was hired on.

Interview Question – Question that always stumps would be what are you worst attributes and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not able to negotiate if you speak spanish you get paid just a few cents more and requires you take a test over the phone.

San Dimas, CA

I applied online - interviewed at AT&T in May 2012.

Interview Details – Went through two on the books interviews and one off the books with the district manager. 1st one is with a hiring manager and the second was with the store manager. Pretty basic interviews overall just be yourself.

Interview Question – Tell me a joke? This is just to show you have a sense of humor to lighten the mood.   Answer Question

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!