Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at AT&T
- Retail Sales Consultant (239)
- AT&T Retail Sales Consultant (191)
- Customer Service Representative (117)
- Retail Sales Representative (54)
- Sales Representative (54)
- Premesis Technician (42)
- Sales Associate (42)
- Sales Support Representative (36)
- Sales Consultant (35)
- Wire Technician (34)
- U-Verse Premises Technician (30)
- Retail Leadership Development Program (29)
- Business Sales Leadership Development Program (29)
- RSC (28)
- Assistant Store Manager (24)
- Account Manager (22)
- Network Engineer (22)
- Project Manager (20)
- Customer Assistant (17)
- Account Executive (16)
- Intern (16)
- Retail Store Manager (15)
- AT&T Mobility RSC (15)
- Customer Service Representative I (14)
- Premises Technician (14)
- Manager (14)
- Retail Sales Associate (11)
- Sales (11)
- Leadership Development Program (10)
- Software Engineer (10)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Lubbock, TX) in September 2013.
i was told at my second interview today that the training has just been changed to 3 weeks.
- when was a time that you had to sell a idea to your boss and what were the steps you took before presenting the idea. Answer Question
i was told that i will be paid what is offered locally.
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Lubbock, TX) in August 2013.
There was an over the phone interview and then a call back for testing. After the testing process was completed and provided you passed the tests then an actual person spoke to you live. They ask minimal questions and set up an interview with a call center manager. They manager doesn't really ask questions so much as gives you a brief run down of how the call center works.
- What is your availability. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (Lubbock, TX) in May 2008.
Have gone through several interviews. At all times, interviews were very professional. Felt that Management was looking for the right person to fill the job nearly every time and hired the right person for the job. At times, that meant that I did not always get the job I applied for. Feel confident that in the future, additional opportunities that I am interested in will fall into place as they should. Interview was in 2000, not in 2008.
- Why should we choose you? 2 Answers