AT&T Interview Questions in Lubbock, TX

2.5

AT&T Retail Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AT&T in September 2013.

i was told at my second interview today that the training has just been changed to 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • when was a time that you had to sell a idea to your boss and what were the steps you took before presenting the idea.   Answer Question
    i was told that i will be paid what is offered locally.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at AT&T in May 2008.

Have gone through several interviews. At all times, interviews were very professional. Felt that Management was looking for the right person to fill the job nearly every time and hired the right person for the job. At times, that meant that I did not always get the job I applied for. Feel confident that in the future, additional opportunities that I am interested in will fall into place as they should. Interview was in 2000, not in 2008.

Interview Questions