AT&T
3.1 of 5 5,187 reviews
www.att.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

AT&T NETDP Network Engineering Technical Development Program College Hire Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

NETDP Network Engineering Technical Development Program College Hire Interview

NETDP Network Engineering Technical Development Program College Hire
Alhambra, CA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at AT&T in August 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed in L.A. Interview consisted mostly of my interviewers (two engineers and one hiring manager) filling me in on what the job entailed, and used my resume to ask most of the questions about me. Questions were: Tell me about yourself.... Would you consider a project manager position? Do you have any experience with Radio Frequency engineering, Fiber optic technology, etc... Interview overall was very easy going. Hiring manager was extremely nice, as well as the engineers. I also received a small tour after the interview. Very pleased with my performance. I am currently waiting to hear back from them, as the interview was only a few days ago.

Interview Question – What do you think is the most important element in a successful work environment?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at AT&T

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!

AT&T Videos

AT&T – Why Work for Us?

At AT&T, our passion to serve extends beyond our customers to our employees. Our people have helped to make us the No. 1 communications company in the world, and in return, we work hard to maintain our competitive… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AT&T NETDP Network Engineering Technical Development Program College Hire interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AT&T employees and interview candidates.